*****Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Clemdog

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

The little tims at Easter Road are better than Motherwell mate. We were terrible today.  Played like we were  trying to keep Lennon and lawwell in a job. 😉

We’ll win at Easter road mate get a Dram down yer gullet and chill

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things have went well for us the last month or so but could've easily been different.

Didn't deserve to beat the taigs but we did & nobody could've predicted their covid mess which has cost them 4 points

Just shows how easily things can change and the small margins we're dealing with. Content enough with a point today and put it down to a bad day but we really need to start finding form again and dont give they cunts any hope.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

🤣🤣

I think 9 of their starting line up where first team players anyway ya numpty 

Ether a tarrier or too many tarrier pals talking pish to you 

When was the last time a full strength bigger team won away at Livingston?

I'm definitely not a tarrier. I'm a realist though and I think celtic will win on Wed. Obviously I hope not. If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up and say you told me so, but banking on they kunts losing is a dangerous game to play 

Just now, Madina said:

I'm definitely not a tarrier. I'm a realist though and I think celtic will win on Wed. Obviously I hope not. If I'm wrong I'll hold my hands up and say you told me so, but banking on they kunts losing is a dangerous game to play 

We’re not banking on them losing though are we? 

It’s not about them it’s about us seeing out the season and not losing 4 or 5 of OUR games between now and the season ending 

50 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

Kent is and has been fookin woeful for months, yet he continues to remain on the pitch.. In saying that , its a toss between him, Aribo and Tav as our worse players  today

Both were shocking. Aribo was the worst out the two IMO. Despite failing miserably at least there was some level of intent in Kent’s efforts.

I can’t actually work out what Aribo’s role in the team was today.

13 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

I, for one, didn't see any signs of relaxation. We had skating bambi aribo who seems to have the ability to both hide and fuck things up.

But all eyes on Kent? He's our best player. And should be first name on the team sheet. His record speaks for itself. 

Our next game must go well

Maybe in September he was, but offered nothing but frustration for months. 

Pretty much nothing he tries works. 

Kamara and Aribo not much better though 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

We’re not banking on them losing though are we? 

It’s not about them it’s about us seeing out the season and not losing 4 or 5 of OUR games between now and the season ending 

Well clearly some people on here are giving how confident they are of Livi winning/drawing midweek. I'd rather we win our games and take any slip ups by them as a bonus 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We’ve been grinding out results for the last few games, some are looking a bit jaded and leggy imo. Motherwell’s new manager bounce (plus they did well in the first half) added to our being a bit off made this a tricky fixture. 

Nothing gained, nothing lost and we move on. 

Not quite mate, we are one game closer to the ultimate goal and it's one less game they have to claw us back.

Just now, Madina said:

Well clearly some people on here are giving how confident they are of Livi winning/drawing midweek. I'd rather we win our games and take any slip ups by them as a bonus 

We’re not banking on it though 

Its in our hands 

16 minutes ago, Madina said:

Got to say I feel really deflated after that. So many players looked uninterested and off the boil. I know we play Ross County first but I'm really anxious about the Hibs game. It would just be like us to blow an insurmountable lead and let the tims back into the title race and our "bottle" (or lack of) being tested setting up a nervy end to the season. 

What the fuck are you on about?! Absolutely horrendous patter! The only reason you’re anxious about the Hibs game is because you know once we win that the league is well and truly over & you fenian bastards are heading for the Erskine Bridge! 

6 minutes ago, Madina said:

You do a damn good impersonation too be fair. 

Feels like a defeat on here today its a fucking joke.

We played absolute dug shite against Celtic and still won and we where worse today and came away with a point.

We are undefeated in the fucking league and people still having a moan seriously.

That lot have won 7 games in 21 or something and we are fucking strolling it regardless of playing pish we are grinding out the results.

Our strength at the start of the season was our defence. If we were more solid today we would’ve won that. I say that as a former defender and I know how annoying it is when the attackers aren’t doing their job. But their goal today was totally avoidable. 

That being said, I totally expected us to drop points at some point and we’ve maintained our current lead so I’m not getting too carried away.

10 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

You know as bad as Kent was today he still created just as much as anybody else in our team today. Don't care what anyone says we're better with him than without him.

I'll never defend a player blindly and as much as he hasn't been great recently he doesn't get "dropped" for me.

If he’s not running the ball straight out of play he’s running into defenders. That was horrible from Kent today. I like him but we need more options in that area. He should have been hooked far earlier 

Archived