Good reading in Herald.

Cracked Actor

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

They are defined by their insecurity and inferiority, their neediness and their constant aching to better us.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6528649/celtic-park-covid-vaccination-hub-stadium/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1610545004 - everything we do consumes them, long may it continue. 

6 hours ago, Cracked Actor said:

Piece by Chris Jack in today's herald, nice reading a change. 

Can't cut and paste but hopefully you can zoom in and read okay. 

Screenshot_20210114_070805.jpg

Best article I've read for a while. Will be firing this at a few folks...

Thanks a lot for posting this bud! :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Amokachi said:

He should be slaughtered for that ‘interview’.  
Incredibly out of touch & self serving. 

Crass in the extreme. 

It sounded like he was apologizing for having to apologize.

Turd of a Man who is the chief spokesman for a turd of a Club.

On Chris Jack's article,

When was the last time you read the truth written in an article published in a Scottish Newspaper?

That is a headshot article if ever i read one.

Now all we need do is take one game at a time and when we clinch this Title we watch the deck of cards crumble and we pray it's a windy day and that their cards are scattered to the 4 Cardinal points of the Earth and never see the light of day again.

There's also a good article in the Daily Record of all places with Craig Burly getting interview.

He concludes:

"You can win all the titles you want when nobody is putting you under pressure but the first year that Rangers have upped their game, and the points will tell you that, celtic have been found wanting.

“That’s why I take all the glory, glory stuff like the quadruple Treble with a pinch of salt. Yes, they still had to win them but how were they going to handle a serious challenge?"

Couldn't have put in better my self Craig :thumbsup:

Very well said Chris jack. He never missed a beat.

It is however a little frustrating that for the first time in years we have two Champions league spots. I would love nothing more than to see Aberdeen get second. If they can go on a consistent run, it is more than possible.

8 minutes ago, beararse said:

There's also a good article in the Daily Record of all places with Craig Burly getting interview.

He concludes:

"You can win all the titles you want when nobody is putting you under pressure but the first year that Rangers have upped their game, and the points will tell you that, celtic have been found wanting.

“That’s why I take all the glory, glory stuff like the quadruple Treble with a pinch of salt. Yes, they still had to win them but how were they going to handle a serious challenge?"

Couldn't have put in better my self Craig :thumbsup:

Think the guys a weapon but well said Craigy boy.  
Every little bit helps. 

20 minutes ago, Canabear said:

It sounded like he was apologizing for having to apologize.

Turd of a Man who is the chief spokesman for a turd of a Club.

On Chris Jack's article,

When was the last time you the truth written in an article published in a Scottish Newspaper?

That is a headshot article if ever i read one.

Now all we need do is take one game at a time and when we clinch this Title we watch the deck of cards crumble and we pray it's a windy day and that their cards are scattered to the 4 Cardinal points of the Earth and never see the light of day again.

Like for “turd of a man” 😂😂

Quality piece of paper right here. Celtic have clearly underestimate us and saw themselves too big, this is what you get with this conduct, for years. Love how Gerrard's work is tributed by Chris Jack, he sees what has been done for nearly two years now. Some little digs to the neighbours in the article made me smile too.

Also noted the French end sentence, a fait accompli, lovely.

2 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

I'm cautious too and one game at a time for me as nothing is won yet. We have waited 10 years and we have to be extremely careful with Covid too.  Still great to hear Separate Entity FC suffering just now. 

I think it is a wise way to look at it mate, yes I am like you loving the tarrier melt down and we should enjoy it as much as possible after the last years, but with Covid as an extra unknown in the mix, it is best to look no further than the Motherwell game on Sunday IMO. :cheers:

fucking well said chris jack. need more journalists like this.

i swear i'm gonna be in tears when we win the title. outside it might not seem like a big deal but all us bears know exactly what it means. i can't even put into words. if you support Rangers you just know. lets get it wrapped up and have a fucking party!!

I am loving all the negative publicity and sticking it to them from all parts of the mhedia. The timplosion is a joy to behold and one we all predicted would happen.  I’m not counting our chickens but much much happier all the press is on them and we can continue going about our business in a quiet, calculated way. 

Now its them that like their statements, ironic, hypocritical aresholes. 

"The sense of entitlement has been remarkable in recent times but that is what happens when titles are delivered via an email from Hampden. Even in recent days, there has been a stench of arrogance in the aftermath of the Covid failures that threaten Scottish football.

For years they trumpeted ten-in-a-row as if it was a right, a fait accompli. 
But they failed to recognise that a challenge would arrive from the other side of the city. 

Soon, Celtic inexplicably lost their minds as fans rioted in the car park and the board signed off on the ill-fated and ill-judged trip to Dubai"

Splendid. Simply splendid 😁

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Very well said Chris jack. He never missed a beat.

It is however a little frustrating that for the first time in years we have two Champions league spots. I would love nothing more than to see Aberdeen get second. If they can go on a consistent run, it is more than possible.

I wouldn't give up an 'invincibles' season to help them out. But if the league was wrapped up, we'd already been beaten and we played the sheep on the final day with it in the balance I'd have no issues us playing our kids 😁

The best line in that whole piece was "55 means more to Rangers than stopping 10 in a row". 

That to me is the main difference between us at that lot. I will cry like a wee lassie when we win 55 cis of the years of shit we have been through I certainly wont be thinking of the horrible club across the water.

I love my club infinitely more than I hate them but its the other way round for them and thats why they cant take it, they are not loseing their shit cos they have lost 10 but cos we are going to win 55, sad fuckin existence if you ask me.

How good does this season feel man😁 we have been ridiculed from every angle for years as a club and a support, even from within, we’ve argued and even threatened each other on this site but right now, in the middle of a fucking pandemic when we are awe snibbed this Rangers team are bringing unmeasurable joy, I don’t know if that fenian mobs car crash ramps it up but this team have come a long way and the right additions have been added this season to take us to a level acceptable for a Rangers team and without feeling entitled we fucking deserve a season like this for the pain we’ve suffered

although it sounds like I’ve wrapped the league up, I just can’t do it yet for the fear that something goes wrong, if Gerrard, his management team and the players follow this season through I’ll be so fucking proud of each and every one of them man 

WATP!

Archived