them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Johnsey said:

They did that in the first minute and should have scored. Surely to fuck you'd see from that the ball over to Boyle is the way forward. 

I actually can't figure what they're playing at. They seem to want to invite celtic onto them and want to pass back at every opportunity.

I'd be embarrassed if I was a Hibs fan with this.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Not surprised in the slightest at how bad Hibs have been - Maloney is going to be a terrible appointment for them IMO

Whenever anyone outside the old firm gets delusions of grandeur and makes a progressive appointment and start talking about splitting the old firm they get found out pretty quickly. Maloney should have known better having played for them. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Absolutely. The crowd definitely played a part in that penalty there. Collum wasn't for giving it at first. Commentators saying it was the linesman but the linesman's view was shite.

I’m watching the Hibs stream, they’re ragin about the pen😂

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

Whenever anyone outside the old firm gets delusions of grandeur and makes a progressive appointment and start talking about splitting the old firm they get found out pretty quickly. Maloney should have known better having played for them. 

Completely agree.

Or at the very least, you need to come in and build a solid foundation before you start trying to play more expansively. The squad Maloney has inherited isn't exactly filled with ball-playing footballers who are good on the ball. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Yes. Handball. One of those ones that I feel is harsh in the modern game but VAR would probably give it 10 times out of 10.

It's not harsh at all, it was a clear handball. Doig dived in and got completely done - if he hadn't handballed it, the Nonce FC player was getting it on the other side of him and had a free shot at goal basically.

Just now, psb07158 said:

It's not harsh at all, it was a clear handball. Doig dived in and got completely done - if he hadn't handballed it, the Nonce FC player was getting it on the other side of him and had a free shot at goal basically.

Nah. Anything that is ball to hand rather than hand to ball is harsh. I already said that VAR would give it 10 times out of 10 however 20 years ago most people would agree that it was ball to hand therefor not a penalty. I accept it's part of the modern rules even though I disagree with it.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It came off his chest first

VAR would overrule

On the handball debate I think we can all agree that the modern interpretation of the rules is vastly different from the interpretation 20 yhears ago but have the rules or the actual wording in the rules changed? I'm sure they used to say it had to be deliberate but nowadays you see loads of penalties given for handball when it is clear that it hasn't been deliberate.