them

MisterC

13 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Hibs went there tonight to implement a way of playing, win lose or draw, can't help but think they could've had a better go at attacking the scum.

It definitely was style over purpose. No desire to attack and everytime they could've played it wide or up the line they turned back and passed it between keepers and defenders.

3 minutes ago, Canabear said:

I started watching this mainly because we're snowed in here and i couldn't believe the miss by Nisbet at the beginning of this game. I mean what the actual fuck.

They go down the park and score after Hibs hand them the ball and don't bother to mark a guy standing dead centre of the goal all on his own.

Then Boyle goes racing through the centre with one man to beat and has him dead to rights as he's about 20 yds from goal then for some inexplicable reason stops and plays a pass out wide right and before you know it Hibs are playing passes across their own 18 yd line and almost hand it to them again.

Right after I saw that it went off as you just knew they were never going to offer anything in this game.

Hibs offered nothing, 3 points to the scum but if it was us I wouldn’t be too happy with 2 fortunate  goals and dominating the game.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I would. Any 3 points is welcome especially against teams like Hivs. 

I'd take a horrific performance tomorrow if it meant 3 points in the end. 

Indeed, a scruffy 1-0 win is all that matters, along with no injuries and no red cards.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I would. Any 3 points is welcome especially against teams like Hivs. 

I'd take a horrific performance tomorrow if it meant 3 points in the end. 

As a fan you take the points mate, we’ve had plenty games won by riding our luck but Hibs were clueless didn’t even put up a fight.

The scum will give us a game at their dump we just need to handle their pace up front

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Pat Bonner: “Hatate, with the quality he showed tonight, Iniesta comes to mind for me in comparison. I want to see him in the middle of the park for celtic.”

:lol: 

these cunts never learn. 

Never watched any ,But a mate messaged me who was listening to the game .Said they have a cunt called. At atattie playing wonder if his surname was muncher .