them

MisterC

20 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Pfft aye tam! Nae bother n all that man. You're a tit that needs a wee internet trophy. You are just annoyed that I just handed you your arse, now trying to wriggle out of looking like a wee daft boy bringing up a typo and using obviously too big a word for you in "intellectually" because as can be previously seen I used the words intellectually lazy to describe you. The more you keep going here the more the cunt you make yourself. I await your next cracker! Come one now, what you got next internet champ?

Please source your nearest vallium dealer 

17 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

He's not here on earth wanker, be hard for you. If he was you'd be a brave man trying. Tit again jumping in. Think it's you on valium, since you can't spell it.

Calm down ur on ur last warning spunk breath 

Thanks 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Only a junky would know the real spelling 

Hahahaha what a come back that is, you are clearly no your pal rocky the internet champ tamcoopz! Only a person who knows how to spell know.. well..how to spell, doubt a junky would spell it right ..like you didn't. That gave me a good chuckle. Keep off the wine.

1 minute ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Hahahaha what a come back that is, you are clearly no your pal rocky the internet champ tamcoopz! Only a person who knows how to spell know.. well..how to spell, doubt a junky would spell it right ..like you didn't. That gave me a good chuckle. Keep off the wine.

Wit

1 minute ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Not reading that ya junkball bastard 

get off the scooby doos ya weirdo 

Just now, CoGerfficiency said:

Fuck off with your warning. If I can't express myself like other people and you are an admin, then be a wanker and ban me! No skin off my nose really, Rangers is always there!

U ok m8 ? Coming in here throwing ur weight about

Calm doon jobbie gums ,u ain't.fooling no 1 ya tarrier