UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Morelos was the worse of the two between him and mcgregor. If you're arguing otherwise its through bias or stupidity. Hopefully bias.

Here mate fuck off, I didn’t quote you, you started “arguing” with me. 

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I can only think of a dive at celtic park, that wasn’t an elbow, kick out, gesture / verbals or stamp. 

Not like he’s sent off for flying into tackles. 

Is Mcgregor a “Mongo” who should be sold for his kick out and continual gestures and verbals to refs?

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Fuck knows but why not just say he didn’t see it.

He’s told Hibs he’s seen it and thought it was just a tangle of legs.

That’s him and Beaton now making decisions on Morelos and then using tv pictures to basically re-ref the match.

he’s definitely using tv pictures to re-ref the match and let’s be honest if he seen studs going straight onto the leg of porteous whether by accident or not he’d had gave him a straight red. He’s another hater and takes any opportunity to hamstring us and if he’d seen it proper he’d be off. He probably seen all of mcgregors but again he’s not a Rangers player now so only gets a yellow. McGregor knew his foot was coming down on GK as he was definitely targeted by all their players and that’s been an instruction from jack Ross IMO

C64552D4-A270-4807-9553-7437273D90B9.jpeg

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not talking about the incident either.

There's some who can't see by what Morelos does or who think he's persecuted and should defend him regardless. Only a couple of hours ago I got told not to say he deserved a red card until the season was over ffs. 

He does great things. He does awful things. I call it as I see it, up to others if they want to be objective or swayed by feelings for/ against him.

I never said you were talking about the incident. 

So if you aren't talking about the incident what are you saying people are in denial about?

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Kevin Clancy tells Hibs he thought it was a tangle of legs.

Kevin Clancy is now saying he didn’t see it.

it’s not Rocket science.

Didn’t know that, you can’t trust our refs or system, wouldn’t be an issue if Morelos hadn’t stamped 

12 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Interesting. Imho, this is where the problem is, the rules aren't being applied evenly. The the CO is basically saying

A refs ruling can be be looked at again if the CO feels he has not seen something.

A refs reasoning for his decision can be questioned.

A refs ruling can be changed

The CO has the power to apply the laws of the game as how ever they want to and to who ever.

This isn't 'ref mistakes' that are altering results, this is the CO's office manipulating who can play.  

It should have been red cards for both or both let off.

Kamara wasn’t even on the field when he got stamped on! What does that tell you?  

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s re-refereeing matches.

Plain and simple.

Well put.

There shouldn't be a compliance officer. The system is a farce. Relies heavily on subjective variables such as video evidence, camera angles, commentators and media bias.

It's a game of football not a High Court murder case. Fucking seems like it at times though.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Well put.

There shouldn't be a compliance officer. The system is a farce. Relies heavily on subjective variables such as video evidence, camera angles, commentators and media bias.

It's a game of football not a High Court murder case. Fucking seems like it at times though.

Correct.

You trying to tell me a tackle in a Motherwell v St Mirren match gets same headlines as a Rangers match or in particular Morelos?

Archived