UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He scored all the goals in two of the tougher fixtures btw.

Hardly letting us or his team mates down.

If he faces a 3 match ban we are missing not just his goals but his work rate and set-up play. He’s been dynamite this year

Just now, BlueEdu said:

If he faces a 3 match ban we are missing not just his goals but his work rate and set-up play. He’s been dynamite this year

And he’s facing a 3 game ban even though a ref seen it and said it was a tangle of legs but now because of who it is and the witch hunt afterwards the ref is claiming not to have seen it.

Now tell me, who is in the wrong here?

57 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There’s a section of fans on here that post in a manner that you couldn’t even imagine some tarriers doing when it comes to Alfie.

It really does make you think.

There's as many in denial which is an absolute tarrier trait. Works both ways.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

And he’s facing a 3 game ban even though a ref seen it and said it was a tangle of legs but now because of who it is and the witch hunt afterwards the ref is claiming not to have seen it.

It just depends on whether you think it’s a tangle of legs or if it’s a deliberate stamp really. I thought it was a straight red at the time, so a ban felt inevitable IMO

45 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Did McGregor get a yellow card for his stamp on Kamara I can’t remember ?

If he did should we not be shouting for equal treatment and both should be deemed yellows instead of every cunt shouting both should be a red 

He got a yellow. I reckon it was for throwing Kamara to the ground but we'll never know. Tbh he could have caught either a yellow or red card for the afters. But it'll never happen so fuck it.

19 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

We won’t be defending this because Brown did it also or McGregor did it in the same game, we will be defending it because it wasn’t a red card. I hope a lot of our fellow supporters are proved wrong, I don’t think it’s a clear red. 

Neither do I. 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

There’s going to be a lot of our fellow  supporters proving wrong. Wasn’t a clear cut red as some want to make out. 

Will wait and see mate I think they give him a red, I’m hoping the club appeal and win. 

Will find out soon enough 

1 minute ago, BlueEdu said:

It just depends on whether you think it’s a tangle of legs or if it’s a deliberate stamp really. I thought it was a straight red at the time, so a ban felt inevitable IMO

It doesn’t matter what i think.

Either Jack Ross and Darren Mcgregor are lying or Kevin Clancy is.

That is the point.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's as many in denial which is an absolute tarrier trait. Works both ways.

Denial about what? 

He's talking about the name calling and slaughtering of Morelos not the incident itself.

16 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

It genuinely looks to me like he’s trying to get the ball and it bounces off porteous’ knee, a split second before Morelos’ foot comes down and makes contact. I believe it was accidental 

And he then fell forward such was the impact of not trapping the ball.

Ffs

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’ve just watched it again and tbh I don’t think the ref can see it as porteous has his knee up. I hope not but I can only see this as a red. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Supporting your teams player who gets dogs abuse from all angles is a tarrier trait

fs 

Ironically, a tarrier wouldn't know the meaning of the word.

The incident was a knife edge yellow/red card. No point falling out with fellow Bears over it mate.

That's what our haters want. 

His challenge was a red but no worse than McGregor’s or Porteous’. The fact he’s being cited alone is a disgrace but I’m  also struggling to have any sympathy for a player who has let the side down with his lack of discipline so many times.

And as far as him missing a couple of games is concerned, he’s been garbage for 90% of the season so I’m not unhappy Roofe or Itten will get a well deserved chance through the middle.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And he then fell forward such was the impact of not trapping the ball.

Ffs

No with porteous’ legs moving about and losing balance fs

debate with someone else mate because I’m not interested fwiw. Guy put a video up, I watched and replied to him with what it looked like to me. I don’t care if your out to prove everyone wrong, carry on 

edit- you’re*

Archived