UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The rules are meant to apply to every player. The colour of their shirt is irrelevant. Doesn't happen in practice though. 

Agree I just don’t think we can defend Morelos with that. Whataboutarry never works and probably rightly so.

If Rangers appeal it, it’ll not be due to that it’ll be because they don’t think that his incident warrants the charges they have put on him. 

They should have a separate complaint after the league is won on the selective compliance system. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Did McGregor get a yellow card for his stamp on Kamara I can’t remember ?

If he did should we not be shouting for equal treatment and both should be deemed yellows instead of every cunt shouting both should be a red 

Yes he did

I tell you what the club should fucking do, make a statement to say

“As a result of the long campaign to scrutinise, vilify and hound Morelos on every aspect of his game in Scottish football, including the personal attacks and insults on his South American background, we unfortunately have to report that this has had a great impact on the mental health and wellbeing of Alfredo Morelos.  As a result, we require the Scottish Football Authorities to investigate these issues robustly and as a matter of urgency.  We fully expect support from the authorities to ensure our players are protected.  

Until this is issue is fully addressed and resolved, we will no longer be able to provide media outlets with club interviews in order to protect the safety and wellbeing of our staff”

Call them out on it, show everyone that the real agenda in Scottish Football is against our club and not the fucking rhats in the East of Glasgow.

28 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Thanks, we can add "IDIOT" to the list.

The guy is an idiot . How many times now has he left us in the shite ?  Luckily we've got away with it most of the times . 

I've said before he's a great player but you just can't trust him to stay on the park , and if he's not learned by now , he never will . 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

The guy is an idiot . How many times now has he left us in the shite ?  Luckily we've got away with it most of the times . 

I've said before he's a great player but you just can't trust him to stay on the park , and if he's not learned by now , he never will . 

That's your opinion which is fine, I don't agree.

Cunts are so quick to stick the boot into him and it makes me fucking sick, there was a cunt on the radio there saying that when you are running or walking down the street you know where you are putting your feet so he should know better. But when you are running or walking down the street you never get a hyped up mongo of a boy throwing himself around at your ankles aimlessly do you? 

The amount of arseholes in our support never ceases to amaze me.

25 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Did McGregor get a yellow card for his stamp on Kamara I can’t remember ?

If he did should we not be shouting for equal treatment and both should be deemed yellows instead of every cunt shouting both should be a red 

So do you think both are yellows?

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Cunts are so quick to stick the boot into him and it makes me fucking sick, there was a cunt on the radio there saying that when you are running or walking down the street you know where you are putting your feet so he should know better. But when you are running or walking down the street you never get a hyped up mongo of a boy throwing himself around at your ankles aimlessly do you? 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Always back our players but I’m fed up of Morelos letting us and his team down, and I’m angry at him. We’ve just smashed our toughest month of fixtures, not only are we winning the league but potentially could be unbeaten, and the gap gives us breathing space to go further in Europe. 
morelos behaving like this just puts pressure on us that we can do without, and he’s done it for years 

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

We won’t be defending this because Brown did it also or McGregor did it in the same game, we will be defending it because it wasn’t a red card. I hope a lot of our fellow supporters are proved wrong, I don’t think it’s a clear red. 

9 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Sums it up nicely...

It genuinely looks to me like he’s trying to get the ball and it bounces off porteous’ knee, a split second before Morelos’ foot comes down and makes contact. I believe it was accidental 

8 minutes ago, BlueEdu said:

Always back our players but I’m fed up of Morelos letting us and his team down, and I’m angry at him. We’ve just smashed our toughest month of fixtures, not only are we winning the league but potentially could be unbeaten, and the gap gives us breathing space to go further in Europe. 
morelos behaving like this just puts pressure on us that we can do without, and he’s done it for years 

He scored all the goals in two of the tougher fixtures btw.

Hardly letting us or his team mates down.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I guess people see things differently and perhaps prioritise different aspects.  Do you fully support a player if he makes mistakes , or do you get on their back fearing it'll cost the team . 

The answer , of course ,  is somewhere in between , because the team may not succeed with people on their back , but neither will they succeed if they continue to make mistakes so its a fine line . 

For me , its too many sending offs , and you just get the feeling he will never learn and one day it may cost us dearly . I hope I'm wrong . 

Archived