UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Morelos consistently puts himself above the club. If refs did their job properly we’d have been down to 10 men early against Dundee Utd and Hibs, and likely 6 points worse off. 

Some can’t see that he constantly puts us as a disadvantage by acting like an idiot (use whichever adjective you think is appropriate). He lets us fans, team mates and the club down time and time again. 

Thanks, we can add "IDIOT" to the list.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Soldier blue said:

As expected.  Personally I don’t think the club can or should fight this, it was a red card offence imo.  What the club must fight against is trial by media and the lack of Citing of numerous incidents over the past 3-4 weeks.  It is so transparent that the SFA only take action when it is Rangers/Morelos.

100% correct it was a red card but there is no fairness with other incidents  what about lennons rant he blamed government media and most importantly he complained about 2 member clubs which is despicable  but not a cheep about that yet

50 minutes ago, Billyblueblood said:

Morelos has been an embarrassment to Rangers for a very long time, I will be glad to see the back of him, let him go spit his dummy out somewhere else. No man is bigger than the Club and we can do without his childish antics.

The stench of the torbett dong is strong with this one.

23 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Think we should appeal it too but can we really do it with “whataboutarry “? I agree the selective process is corrupt as far as I’m concerned but I don’t think Rangers can use that to defend Morelos. 

I'm not defending Morelos,I am saying Mcgregor was just as guilty but got off with it. Should we just roll over and accept we are not being treated the same as other clubs? 

If we aren't being treated with parity then we should even the odds up by appealing every single red card without exception. 

The role of the compliance officer and the appeal process is a fucking shambles. Highlight it by appealing every single red card without exception. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

No

Fair enough if that’s your opinion, but he’s missed 15+ games through suspension in the Gerrard era and 90% are for pure petulance. 

He costs us with it, and that’s a fact.

Can be against the name calling by Rangers, but if someone puts his own bad attitude above Rangers he deserves it IMO.

36 minutes ago, BlueEdu said:

He deserves a ban, should have been a red and he does not learn. Gerrard will be raging. Wish to fuck others were punished too. Not so much McGregor tbh, it might all just be an act (like morelos making daft faces after it) but even him checking in on Kamara etc shows the ref he’s not violent and maybe that’s even enough to play the ref

Catch yourself on you absolute balloon. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Fair enough if that’s your opinion, but he’s missed 15+ games through suspension in the Gerrard era and 90% are for pure petulance. 

He costs us with it, and that’s a fact.

Can be against the name calling by Rangers, but if someone puts his own bad attitude above Rangers he deserves it IMO.

You made that 90% statistic up mate so this discussion has ran its course.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I'm not defending Morelos,I am saying Mcgregor was just as guilty but got off with it. Should we just roll over and accept we are not being treated the same as other clubs? 

If we aren't being treated with parity then we should even the odds up by appealing every single red card without exception. 

The role of the compliance officer and the appeal process is a fucking shambles. Highlight it by appealing every single red card by exception. 

Yes but maybe that should be separate to defending Morelos. It wasn’t a red, defend it on that. 

I don’t think it’ll be looked at with any credibility if they defend Morelos with a what about McGregor or Brown even if it is corrupt. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There’s a section of fans on here that post in a manner that you couldn’t even imagine some tarriers doing when it comes to Alfie.

It really does make you think.

Agreed mate. Now not to sound too staunch,I'm away to listen to the pride of the rock flute band marching through the tarrier shitehole of Dumbarton. 

Unfortunately the puddle drinkers have built up a stranglehold on the scottish game and with that over time have taig sympathisers in promenent roles within the media, sfa, spfl and co.

Whether the Morelos incident was a red or not is an insignificance to the bigger picture of corruption and taig puppet masters that are destroying the game up here.

We can turn the tide by going about dominating on the pitch battering them across the city for every trophy in this shithole, backward, corrupt riddled football association we unfortunately have to play in. From this position of power we can start rooting out the scum apoligists in positions they are not fit and proper for.

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Clancy was more than likely lying to McGregor rather than lying in this report. If he seen it Morelos would have been off.

If he’s lying to a player what else is he lying about.  Should be challenging this. 

9 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Yes but maybe that should be separate to defending Morelos. It wasn’t a red, defend it on that. 

I don’t think it’ll be looked at with any credibility if they defend Morelos with a what about McGregor or Brown even if it is corrupt. 

The rules are meant to apply to every player. The colour of their shirt is irrelevant. Doesn't happen in practice though. 

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There’s a section of fans on here that post in a manner that you couldn’t even imagine some tarriers doing when it comes to Alfie.

It really does make you think.

There is all sorts of random posters just appeared tae

Archived