UPDATE: Rangers accept Morelos 3 match ban

CooperSF

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

With these three games that makes it 19 matches he will have missed for us due to suspension according to Transfermarkt.

Half a league season.

We have players who have missed more than that due to injury in a season, and some who have played many  more matches than him and contributed much less. 

What is your point caller?

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

We all know this is corrupt, but Morelos is at fault AGAIN. How many times is he going to put us at risk. 

Sent off v UFA where we qualified with 9 men.

Sent off v celtic in first half

Banned for elbowing Dundee Utd player. If it was seen properly then we may have lost that game

If he'd got the red he deserved on Wednesday then we would have dropped points.

There are so many other examples.

A loveable great player and character but he's never going to control his temper.

You should probably change your username imo.

50 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I never said you were talking about the incident. 

So if you aren't talking about the incident what are you saying people are in denial about?

About folk generally in denial about Morelos.

Hes 100% treated to a different, wrong, harsher standard than others.

He 100% does stupid this deserving of punishment that some seem to want to excuse because of the paragraph above.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He 100% does stupid this deserving of punishment that some seem to want to excuse because of the paragraph above.

Fans in supporting player shocker :lol:

Perhaps we should all just call him a “petulant Cunt” “Mongo” “embarrassment” like others.

Who do you mean when you say that

"Morelos can do no wrong in some peoples eyes"?

You have made that up lbh.

Alfie is setting boundary limits. In this case he's letting Porteous know that he doesn't have carte blanche to assault him. If the referee and the authorities won't protect him then he has to do it himself. Remember Souness setting down markers.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Too many to mention.

Start with those saying him puting his studs into Porteous was accidental, or that he had to to stop himself from falling over.

Mention one or two then we can leave it at that then?

And by having the opinion that putting his studs on Porteous was accidental doesn't mean it explains someones thoughts on every other Morelos incident, or does it?

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Fans in supporting player shocker :lol:

Perhaps we should all just call him a “petulant Cunt” “Mongo” “embarrassment” like others.

I'm all for supporting players.

Unless they petulantly stud a player in the thigh, or elbow in the face, and potentially increase our chances of losing a match as we deservedly go tob10 men in the 1st half.

No name calling from me just genuine opinion. Are we now saying that's not allowed if its not positive?

No surprise. Thought it looked bad at real time. Then watched replays for me it is not deliberately done. Sitting on the fence, or in my case the wall. Hope we offer up some resistance but can't see it happening. Difference this season is we have Roofe and Itten and goals are shared amongst the team.

So fuck the CO we are still doing this despite you👍

I'm all for supporting players.

Unless they petulantly stud a player in the thigh, or elbow in the face, and potentially increase our chances of losing a match as we deservedly go tob10 men in the 1st half.

No name calling from me just genuine opinion. Are we now saying that's not allowed if its not positive?

Did the non-sending off make your official Conspiracy thread?

How did Clancy rate?

I’ve watched this a few times without commentary and I honestly think he’s trying to trap the ball. The ball bounces off porteous knee and alfies leg comes into contact with porteous. I’m not at the wind up either. I think he will win it on appeal!! 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Mention one or two then we can leave it at that then?

And by having the opinion that putting his studs on Porteous was accidental doesn't mean it explains someones thoughts on every other Morelos incident, or does it?

You're a big boy, you'll find them easily enough.

On this occasion I reckon he did it deliberately. As with the elbow. If actually responded earlier to a post where in 3 occasions he got a red I think was harsh .

Hes not learned from how he's treated here ( zero impartiality). He continues doing what he's always done which has repeatedly sern him punished.

It's beyond fanciful to suggest Buff suffers the same level of scrutiny as other players involved in similar incidents.

The concerted media outrage  and clamour for him to be cited following the game on Wednesday makes that blatantly obvious.

Blaming Buff for putting himself in the position to be criticised is really ignoring the real problem.

Archived