Still on track for winning it at the piggery

GOAT

4 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

If I had a free bet I wouldn't confidently back them to win ANY of those.

Killie drew with them when they were world beaters way back in August, Motherwell took points off us 3 weeks ago so shouldn't fear them, St Mirren just beat them at their own midden, St Johnstone drew with them at their own midden, County beat them at their shithole. The sheep and Dundee Hibs are their better chances of wins but even those are 50/50 in their current form.

I'd be stunned if 55 is still to be confirmed come the end of Feb

Their home matches should see full points , the sheep will be weakend with Cosgrove and hopefully Wright away.

Their away ties though...

9 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Would prefer it if we won the title game before  and that the scum being forced to give us a guard of honour and have to watch our lads be presented with the trophy.

Also means they'd have lost yet more games and completely fallen apart

Cunts have no honour to give.

16 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Would prefer it if we won the title game before  and that the scum being forced to give us a guard of honour and have to watch our lads be presented with the trophy.

Also means they'd have lost yet more games and completely fallen apart

That club with TLB, Griffiths, Brown, Duffy etc would give us a guard of honour...

They'd rather forfeit the game than be forced to do that...might do them some good having another week off, can fuck off to Dubai again :lol:

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Their home matches should see full points , the sheep will be weakend with Cosgrove and hopefully Wright away.

Their away ties though...

Would normally agree SEMA but even those 3 home games will be a struggle for them in current form (LWDDDL this year and 8 wins in last 25 games ) 

There's something seriously wrong behind the scenes, they might get a bounce if they sack TLB (which they seem reluctant to do and I dearly hope he's here to suffer the pain of 55 on top of no ten) 

Hopefully whatever is wrong it runs deep and isn't as simple as replacing TLB because the players don't like him. Whoever replaces TLB will need to replace Ajer, Laxalt, Bitton, El Hamed, Ntcham, Edouard,Elyanoussi, Ping Pong, probably Christie and Rogic, possibly MacGregor and not forgetting their "natural born leader Broonie backed up by Big Shane Duffy at the back"

They'll be left with 3 third choice keepers, Ralston, Taylor, Welsh, Soro, Turnbull, the Thumb, Ajeti, Klimala, wee Mikey and the man the can't hang

If we can get CL next season, win 56 and straight into CL the following season the tables will be fully turned and we should never take our foot off their throats. 

Never forgive, never forget

Doubt we will win it at the piggery. Popcorn teeth has lost the dressing room now and openly criticises them to the media.

They are literally getting worse by the week. They are a wounded animal and their opponents sense it. They will drop a lot of points. 

Assuming we win the league before we meet them I'd still love to hammer them at the piggery to twist the knife.

Ideally we should try our best to go unbeaten this season and win the remaining fixtures proving that we deserve our title back and that it wasn't down to their demise. I will cherish every record we beat on the way.😁

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It'll change again regularly before we next play them.

Livi away is our trickiest tie, but the scum have a horror fixture list in the next month. Not a chance they're not dropping lots more points, probably starting on Tuesday at Kilmarnock.

Their fixtures:

Killie (a)

Motherwell (h)

St Mirren (a)

St J (a)

Sheep (h)

Ross County (a)

Sheep (h)

Dundee Utd (a)

🤣🤣🤣

They'll drop points in those 3 games.

At the beginning of the season I thought we'd get to maybe 1 or 2 points of them winning the league, the depth of squad etc, maybe get a cup trophy along the way. I'd have called that a mild success, no way did I imagine we'd be 23 pts better and them in complete freefall. It's a Catastrophe. :lol:

Go as champions, show them why we’re champions and absolutely wipe the floor with them. Rub it right in, no look passes, Morelos tying scarfs to the GB standing section, Aribo running the ball into the corner to protect a 5-0 lead, Tavernier binoculars celebration right in their faces. 

I want it all

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Cunts have no honour to give.

I know , they'd refuse to do it but if sky say so they would have to.

Would be funny as hell , greeting faced wee rhats like the legomuncher and thumbheid being forced to applaud oor lads onto the pitch.

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Doubt we will win it at the piggery. Popcorn teeth has lost the dressing room now and openly criticises them to the media.

They are literally getting worse by the week. They are a wounded animal and their opponents sense it. They will drop a lot of points. 

Assuming we win the league before we meet them I'd still love to hammer them at the piggery to twist the knife.

Ideally we should try our best to go unbeaten this season and win the remaining fixtures proving that we deserve our title back and that it wasn't down to their demise. I will cherish every record we beat on the way.😁

Cant see them winning all those games. St mirren werent lucky yesterday, they were just  better than them full stop. Teams dont fear them at all now and realise there arepoints to be won against them if they show any belief at all.

Archived