Points counter to 55

Smile

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something I used to do as a kid was to countdown the number of teams that can mathematically win the league. Obviously at the start of the season it is 12 but around Christmas there is usual 1 or 2 teams who cannot catch the leading team. Even though I am in my 60s I thought about that again this season and we are currently down to 5 with teams down to Livingston being able to reach our current total of 75 points.  3 of these will drop off over the next couple if games provided we win and the final one after 6 wins. Stupid I know, but a bit of fun when I was a child. Know living my second childhood. 😄

2 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Something I used to do as a kid was to countdown the number of teams that can mathematically win the league. Obviously at the start of the season it is 12 but around Christmas there is usual 1 or 2 teams who cannot catch the leading team. Even though I am in my 60s I thought about that again this season and we are currently down to 5 with teams down to Livingston being able to reach our current total of 75 points.  3 of these will drop off over the next couple if games provided we win and the final one after 6 wins. Stupid I know, but a bit of fun when I was a child. Know living my second childhood. 😄

Sorry you never had an Action Man mate.

Can't see us dropping points, but at the same time I don't think the taigs will drop points either hope I'm wrong and they get fucked today. It would be nice to win the title at the piggery, just need to see how things pan out. One things for CERTAIN the league championship is coming home to its rightful owner. 🔴🔵🇬🇧

4 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

Can't see us dropping points, but at the same time I don't think the taigs will drop points either hope I'm wrong and they get fucked today. It would be nice to win the title at the piggery, just need to see how things pan out. One things for CERTAIN the league championship is coming home to its rightful owner. 🔴🔵🇬🇧

You don't see them dropping points, what makes you confident they wont is it current form:mutley:

EsqyriyXIAEVQjZ.thumb.jpg.fac131744d9ac2ea704d6afe371536c4.jpg

4 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

I'm torn on this one.  

If it means winning the league at the piggery I might , just might , . . . put up with them winning games . 

Of course once their games kick off that goes right out the windae :lol:

18 minutes ago, Smile said:

You don't see them dropping points, what makes you confident they wont is it current form:mutley:

EsqyriyXIAEVQjZ.thumb.jpg.fac131744d9ac2ea704d6afe371536c4.jpg

I never said I'm confident. Just got a feeling they wont drop points. As I said i hope they get fucked today, next week and the week after. 

50 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

I never said I'm confident. Just got a feeling they wont drop points. As I said i hope they get fucked today, next week and the week after. 

I honestly think they are at rock bottom they will pick up points but they will fuck up just as many games their teams in turmoil and its great to see.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

I honestly think they are at rock bottom they will pick up points but they will fuck up just as many games their teams in turmoil and its great to see.

Hope your right mate 👍👍 there's nothing better than seeing the cunts suffer. 🔴🔵🇬🇧

4 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

So what has today done to the games we need to win ?

Think we need to wait until the split now, we can take 15 points from the next 5 games but We'd be 1 point away, so we'd need another draw or win afterwards. 

So 6 wins or 5 wins and a draw basically (subject to change with celtics points too) 

6 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Think we need to wait until the split now, we can take 15 points from the next 5 games but We'd be 1 point away, so we'd need another draw or win afterwards. 

So 6 wins or 5 wins and a draw basically (subject to change with celtics points too) 

If we win the next 5 games we win celtic could only get to 88 points even winning the remaining games .

Nope it’s 15 points to win it.  People aren’t taking into account the fifth game is against the bheggers, both of us can’t win that.  So if we win our next five games we win the league at the piggery, which after today’s performance I wouldn’t get ahead of myself. 

Keep seeing a lot of guys on social media saying it’s 16 points it’s not.  Best way to sum it up is this if we both win all our games until the old firm game we are 15 points clear with 18 to play for.  If we then win at the piggery we go 18 points clear with 15 to play for.  A draw at the piggery is 15 points clear with 15 still to play for, a win for them makes it 12 points with 15 points to play for. 

not that it matters cos no chance we will both win every game until then, nothing from their form this season suggests it’s posssible, even us after today I wouldn’t be so sure unless baws are kicked.

Archived