Scottish football clubs urged to apologise for historical child sex abuse

Bad Robot

41 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

If you mean Andrew, Andrew never passed in a car crash as it was due to a swimming pool accident. I know Michelle but I’ve never met Andrew. 

I don’t understand why it’s all accusations. Michelle and her family fought hard in court to put the animal in jail. It’s disrespectful to not acknowledge that the accusations have been proven in court and the animal is guilty. Why couldn’t they name him? 

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Did you read it? And if not  what are you using/source to form an opinion on the report?

I have. I think it’s weak in many areas but will provide a catalyst for proper action. The fall out might be more relevant/important than the report itself 

just my thoughts 

Unless we are saying Michelle Gray is just being hysterical and lying about being broken by lies.
just my thoughts also.
Actually stopped at "to even suggest he knew or had suspicions Andrew was being abused,and turned a blind eye makes me sick.That is a complete LIE."

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The esat end of glasgow will be over the moon at the collective heat being deflected from them.
You can bet a good few of them will be quite brazen and more open in discussing the results of the white/hogwash.
Still do not believe that one victim was instructed to contact  bdo,and would like to see that in print from a reliable source.
At the end of the day i am 100% convinced our club will take the right and proper course of action.

The paedos is convicted they could of got evidence from court transcripts etc but decided against it. That Henry should be jailed for this inquiry, don’t know what the charge would be but that cunt has failed victims of the most heinous crime imaginable. 

8 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I don’t understand why it’s all accusations. Michelle and her family fought hard in court to put the animal in jail. It’s disrespectful to not acknowledge that the accusations have been proven in court and the animal is guilty. Why couldn’t they name him? 

as you say the convicted should have been named but only with the permission of the victim or family 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

The paedos is convicted they could of got evidence from court transcripts etc but decided against it. That Henry should be jailed for this inquiry, don’t know what the charge would be but that cunt has failed victims of the most heinous crime imaginable. 

There’s certainly questions over the credibility of Henry and the more you dig, the more you understand why he was picked to write it, and not in a good way 

25 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

All part of the whitewash / deflection IMO

23 hours ago, The Dude said:

More or less. He's in as "fan media"/journalist. With only 20 media allowed in (outside club media and broadcast partners), having someone in there who has provided no content bar 14 photos of his lunch - from games or pressers - is laughable.

He makes a good living from Rangers does mark, I wonder how much he makes from FF

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

@Howsitgoing

This message goes to everyone, but I've just had to go through this thread and hide posts with unnecessary abuse.

If you don't agree with someone, debate with them, don't needlessly call them names.

If you want to ignore someone, use the ignore function. 

Ban me and take me out of this forum. 

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Look if I could leave I’d leave there’s no leave option. Just ban me the guys a cunt and I’ll continue calling him a cunt. You’ve no choice. 

don’t stop enjoying the forum for anyone you think are cunts just stick them on ignore, you’ll feel better for it as you won’t get dragged into the bs

7 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Look if I could leave I’d leave there’s no leave option. Just ban me the guys a cunt and I’ll continue calling him a cunt. You’ve no choice. 

Just put him on ignore.

Or if you really want go to change your password, smash the keyboard and log out. 

Seems mental to chuck the forum just because of one poster, who you can literally ignore.

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Just put him on ignore.

Or if you really want go to change your password, smash the keyboard and log out. 

Seems mental to chuck the forum just because of one poster, who you can literally ignore.

What’s mental is being in a forum where I get stupid fucking messages telling me to watch what I’m saying. If there’s a leave option I’ll take it but I can’t find it so just fucking ban me. Can’t me arsed with it. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

What’s mental is being in a forum where I get stupid fucking messages telling me to watch what I’m saying. If there’s a leave option I’ll take it but I can’t find it so just fucking ban me. Can’t me arsed with it. 

I know what you're saying but Stay with it mate you are a good poster. Emotions can run high especially with sensitive subjects 

Might be against the grain here but he is correct, the fact we haven't even uttered a word about it is pretty fucking disgusting tbh. 

We can say what we want about those cunt's across the city but we are the standard bearers in this country not them and our standards have fell way short on this occasion. 

Archived