Tav

eskbankloyal

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I’ve been a mod on here for probably close to a decade now...and I still have no idea why people on FF seem to hate here so much :lol: 

They seem to hate eskbank for some reason and he’s the one who really knows what’s going on most of the time.    It’s just weird. 

40 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’ve been a mod on here for probably close to a decade now...and I still have no idea why people on FF seem to hate here so much :lol: 

let’s be honest FF is a forum for sheep and they’ve fermented the cancel culture for as long as I remember even before it was a thing 😂

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

He doesn't deserve the chance if the Covid things are true.

We don't know the ins and outs I am hearing loads of different stories. If it was the players and there partners i would see why they think they are still in the bubble. But if its a full scale rave at a mates house then he needs to be left out. 

See the Paterson thing, could we elect not to suspend him and just play him? 

Even when assuming he’s broken guidance, he still won’t be asked to self isolate by the health board as he hasn’t been in contact with a positive test, and any suspension will be from the SPFL / SFA and not UEFA? 

Aubameyang has just had a tattoo done and got his knuckles wrapped, but don’t see any word about suspending him from Arsenal or the FA? 

3 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

We don't know the ins and outs I am hearing loads of different stories. If it was the players and there partners i would see why they think they are still in the bubble. But if its a full scale rave at a mates house then he needs to be left out. 

Loaf of absolute tosh. Even if that is the case, they knew 1 million percent that they were not allowed to be in a house together with their girlfriends. They have been strictly warned. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

See the Paterson thing, could we elect not to suspend him and just play him? 

Even when assuming he’s broken guidance, he still won’t be asked to self isolate by the health board as he hasn’t been in contact with a positive test, and any suspension will be from the SPFL / SFA and not UEFA? 

Aubameyang has just had a tattoo done and got his knuckles wrapped, but don’t see any word about suspending him from Arsenal or the FA? 

Just belittles us as a club imo. We can't talk about the actions and how strongly we are treating this then play them.

Archived