Knock Out Antwerp And We've Made Ten Million Euros.

tannerall

1 hour ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Good find @tannerall

Very pleasing to see the breakdown of moneys for game results;

570.000,00 €
570.000,00 €
570.000,00 €
190.000,00 €
570.000,00 €
190.000,00 €

Aye but Europe doesn't matter...

Taigs missing the income stream big time.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win this and secure the next years with investments in transfers and academy for Scottish players to emerge from it.

We need the money to put Parkhead out of any race for the league and Europe.

Come on lads tonight is massive. 🇬🇧

I love European nights. We play a different brand of football because teams come to play.

The money, the exposure for our players, the prestige and the actual chance of winning this makes Europe essential.

The only downfall is all these coefficient points we have single-handedly achieved has given us a  second CL spot for the first time in years. And we all know who is the beneficiary of our success as the runner-up.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

He was a trial mate. Euro money gives us options to do this. 

I know, was some display from him though, a lot of our players  we let go impress elsewhere, but it's our biggest games that sepraate the real players from the journeymen, and set the standard, and it was obvious we needed better than Hodson. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I love European nights. We play a different brand of football because teams come to play.

The money, the exposure for our players, the prestige and the actual chance of winning this makes Europe essential.

The only downfall is all these coefficient points we have single-handedly achieved has given us a  second CL spot for the first time in years. And we all know who is the beneficiary of our success as the runner-up.

I wouldn’t worry about that, the non champions route to CL qualification will be almost impossible. The tarriers would likely have to beat a side from 1 of the big 4 leagues, which they really don’t look like doing 

This season the league is more important for obvious reasons. However any other season I would rather see us win the Europa league rather than the spl. Winning the Europa league would put millions on the value of our players. No one cares about SPL outside Scotland.

1 minute ago, The Blues said:

This season the league is more important for obvious reasons. However any other season I would rather see us win the Europa league rather than the spl. Winning the Europa league would put millions on the value of our players. No one cares about SPL outside Scotland.

Fair enough comment mate, but always want to win our league. We still have to play the 38 games, so why not go ahead and win the SPL? 👍

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That’s actually better than a thought it was 😂

I'm sure it used to be less but after we went down the leagues they redistributed the prize pot so that the winners of the Premier League would get a larger slice and we know who that was designed to benefit. Not sure if it was part of the 5 way agreement or not. That much has happened over the past 9 years it's difficult to remember it all. 

25 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I wouldn’t worry about that, the non champions route to CL qualification will be almost impossible. The tarriers would likely have to beat a side from 1 of the big 4 leagues, which they really don’t look like doing 

I originally thought this but UEFA changed it up so the top 4 or 5 leagues qualify automatically. Still tougher than the Champions route I'll give u that.

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

It's a couple of million less or thereabouts due to their 10 year coefficient which is higher than ours for obvious reasons. 

Theirs

Screenshot_20210218-150208_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d7a75354dd6f02a3f1431948fdd442cc.jpgOurs

Screenshot_20210218-150234_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a498eed86aaa897310290aee040d1d74.jpg

Imagine if they hadn’t help fuck us down to the lower leagues how much better the coefficient would be and hence more money. That is their level of hatred. MUTANTS!  

I'm a bit wary of this game tonight, based on nothing more than our performances the last 6-8 weeks not been flying like we were before that.

Europe usually brings out the best in us though so hopefully talking pish

4 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Just do not understand the mentality of those who say they don't care about Europe.

Can't speak for everybody but in comparison to the league I don't really give a fuck about Europe.

I think because the league is so important people say that, it's not because they don't care period.

Archived