*****The Official Rangers Vs Dundee United Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Had me going there for a minute ya bastard!  🤣

Couldn't believe I was reading shit like that the other night. No wonder we do better without fans. Fuckers probably have the cheek to shout no surrender as well 😂

Bloody French have got more backbone than some on here.

2 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

We should definitely forfeit the game in case we get any more injuries 👍

Naw, need to get these games played and out the way so we can win the league and concentrate on stopping them getting 10 in a row next season.

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Naw, need to get these games played and out the way so we can win the league and concentrate on stopping them getting 10 in a row next season.

Are you shielding? Genuine question. You have been all over the site like a rash since the other week and seem to not know what day it is most of the time.

7 hours ago, Copeland1983 said:

Hope the gaffer refers to them as "Dundee"again after we beat them. Has done it a few times already this season and I really hope it's high class shithousery

Not sure how many times but i hope it annoys the fuck out of them.
 That must be worse than foriegners calling us Glasgow :mutley: 

4 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Couldn't believe I was reading shit like that the other night. No wonder we do better without fans. Fuckers probably have the cheek to shout no surrender as well 😂

Bloody French have got more backbone than some on here.

You took that a step too far :whistle:

5 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

arfield and roofe fit, with kent at full speed is our best 3 attacking players, Hagi brings consistency, i think if everyone was fit at once, then aribo drops out for me.

Nowhere near it.

Alfie as shown thrusday is head and shoulders above our other strikers 

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

After Thursday's morale boosting victory away in Europe I fully expect us to come out all guns blazing today. With a bit of luck, we can return to getting games done by half time, 60mins. Surely to fuck, as fans, we are due a relaxed last half hour for a change.

Agree, I'd enjoy that, we must be due to give someone a proper seeing to. That said, 3 points, no new injuries and game time for Jack and Arfield are our priority. Enjoy the game!! 

Archived