Almost there...

BlueSuedeSambas

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

We are nearly there... hope we win it at their dump.... would be icing on the cake.

Btw I hope County stay up after knocking them out of the cup and beating them again tonight.

Me too, I would love Hamilton to go down and Killie blowing the play off to go down as well.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Is there a chance we can win it while not playing?

I’d much rather win it watching us play than say them losing at Tannadice meaning we win it but really will I actually give that much of a fuck? :lol: 

If we beat Livi and St. Mirren then must beat Dundee United or were champions 

3 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I got confused for a minute there. I thought RC meant Roman Catholics 🤔

Bless you my son, go to confession to repent your sins, but if the priest asks you to go down on your knees, close your eyes and open your mouth - then be aware my alter bhoy.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Can you send me link to this mate .Brilliant 👍

See if you hover over the video, you'll see the 'share' button. Hit that, then 'copy link', that'll be it saved. Either that or just right click on it and select copy video URL. 

I'd send it in a PM mate but it'll just do the exact same thing again! :tu: 

3 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Still on course for the mother of all timplosions at parkhead.

Morelos got his first against United today, time to complete the set, Alfredo.

Great day!

It’s genuinely written in the stars for Alfredo to score the league winning goal against the scum at Parkhead :lol: 

7 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

It’s genuinely written in the stars for Alfredo to score the league winning goal against the scum at Parkhead :lol: 

I'd actually start to wonder if the Matrix is real if that happens 😅 would be too perfect. 

Either that or God is real and Protestant 😅

51 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I was desperate to see the back of Gerrard..

I know hunners about fitba.

Got to appreciate how well the management team have used the enforced shutdown & close season, to come back with a plan & work it as well as they have.

Compare with the tramp in the east end who appears to have used the time to move in completely the opposite direction.

42 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Win our next 2 games and the scum must beat united to stop us going to the dump as champions 😂😂😂

If that happens do the scummy cunts have to give us a guard of honour ?:dance:

1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

Goal difference won’t come into it, in the utterly near impossible situation if we ended up on the same points they would need to win all 8 games and us lose 6 , this would more than likely mean they would make up the 23 goal difference

With Elvis riding in on Shergar for the half time entertainment.

Could happen, you just never know.....

:lol:

If we win at Livi and at home to St. Mirren, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the mhanks’ players chucked it against Dundee Utd on the 7th, meaning we won it then.

Avoids the possibility of us winning it at Sharkhead, which would be the ultimate ‘get it fuckin up ye’ to them.

Also means we wouldn’t have the chance to  celebrate it righty after one of our own games.

Archived