Gerrards sending off

Virtuoso

8 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

image.thumb.gif.f8ee74ceb2c1f4df030d6e3e1b2e24e3.gif

Just remember Beaton gave them both a yellow.

id like to see what our lads would do now if that happened to us now. Still boils my piss that cunt stokes wasn’t levelled that day.

Hate that cunt stokes. Been guilty of a few assaults and stalking his ex girlfriend, and without a club now. Safe to say we are all Getting the last laugh 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Without doubt the worst decision I have ever seen in my life, and am every likely to see. I remember showing that to mates down here who have no interest in Scottish football and they were speechless when I told them Tav got a yellow for that.

that day was one of the worst refereeing displays i have ever seen  only equalled by clancy on 29th dec 2019 at parkhead

12 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

His booking of McGregor was just as bad , corrupt bastard.......

Did you see Shagger waiting to hit a free kick and shouting John-  ‘Aye,Naw,Aye,Naw?’ as the whistle hadn’t went for him to take it:lol:

Beaton shat it when Morelos went down then shat it when Gerrard came up to him. 

Fucking disgraceful referee.

Morelos yellow rescinded, Gerrard sending off rescinded and Beaton relegated to League 2 football for the rest of the season.

The only answer from the SFA that's correct.

9 hours ago, Quiet Jim said:

SG and Rangers are the biggest show in town. Keep your powder dry as the saying goes.

Tonight he lit it up, just like the fireworks at 18.55.

Now is the time to call them out.

Masterclass.

I like how Beaton got that flustered he forgot where we was heading and had to change direction at the end....fud!

I'm glad it was televised because now a wider audience has seen what an absolute shower of shite scottish officials are and the bias we face.

Fuck them, they've done everything in their powers to ensure we don't win, well guess what you filthy cunts we're going to be lifting that trophy extremely soon whilst you all drown in your tears.

2 minutes ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

Being reported that Gerrard may need to watch the game at Parkhead from the stand. Anyone know if he's allowed on the pitch after full time whistle?

He should do whatever the fuck he wants. Nobody should stop him. In fact be absolutely fucking glorious if the team went into the stand and brung him down to the pitch. They’d be apoplectic 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He should do whatever the fuck he wants. Nobody should stop him. In fact be absolutely fucking glorious if the team went into the stand and brung him down to the pitch. They’d be apoplectic 

Sorry, I should have asked if it was "within the rules" attached to a touchline ban. I'm with you, I couldn't give a fuck, and personally I'd take great pleasure in watching such a breach, if that was the case. We know what the SFA are like, they'd love nothing more than to try and dampen our day.

8 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

It's about time we started getting a decent standard of referee. I'm unsure if they're any better in the EPL but surely Gerrard can utilise the weight of his name to make some nudges towards civilising the Scottish FA a bit...

Woeful with many decisions and interpretations irrespective of what league you look at. They're generally fine if it's for you, cunts if it's against you. That will never change. 

13 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

It's about time we started getting a decent standard of referee. I'm unsure if they're any better in the EPL but surely Gerrard can utilise the weight of his name to make some nudges towards civilising the Scottish FA a bit...

Sometimes it seems the Scottish FA are happy being regarded from the outside as amateur hour. Any attempt to modernise or adapt to new ideas they always seem to push back against. Their parochialism and jealousy has been killing the game up here for years. They are genuinely lucky there is a big team (dare I say teams) that people outside the country actually want to watch otherwise the game would be long gone up here. If Gerrard’s actions highlight that on a public forum you feel that the SFA just don’t care. They have shown zero appetite to reform or change in any way. 

So, Gerrard might be in the stands for the celtic game.

Can he choose to sit anywhere he wishes? Move seats during the game etc? 

With the stadiums empty, I’m pretty sure the players will be able to hear him shout instructions and encouragements.

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Should register himself as a player 

1 minute ago, beararse said:

So, Gerrard might be in the stands for the celtic game.

Can he choose to sit anywhere he wishes? Move seats during the game etc? 

With the stadiums empty, I’m pretty sure the players will be able to hear him shout instructions and encouragements.

Andy Halliday confirmed that Robbie Neilson was shouting instructions from the stand and they could all hear him clear as day :craphead:

46 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Beaton shat it when Morelos went down then shat it when Gerrard came up to him. 

Fucking disgraceful referee.

Morelos yellow rescinded, Gerrard sending off rescinded and Beaton relegated to League 2 football for the rest of the season.

The only answer from the SFA that's correct.

They won't rescind Gerrard's sending off.  He walked onto the middle of the pitch and confronted the officials and swore at them.  Beaton is a tosser but the linesman must have had a better view and bottled it as well.

Just now, Boybluesy said:

They won't rescind Gerrard's sending off.  He walked onto the middle of the pitch and confronted the officials and swore at them.  Beaton is a tosser but the linesman must have had a better view and bottled it as well.

Wouldn't have happened if the correct call was given.

13 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Sometimes it seems the Scottish FA are happy being regarded from the outside as amateur hour. Any attempt to modernise or adapt to new ideas they always seem to push back against. Their parochialism and jealousy has been killing the game up here for years. They are genuinely lucky there is a big team (dare I say teams) that people outside the country actually want to watch otherwise the game would be long gone up here. If Gerrard’s actions highlight that on a public forum you feel that the SFA just don’t care. They have shown zero appetite to reform or change in any way. 

It's very odd, I have to say. You do wonder if we'll move into an NFL model eventually - winning the league against local dross is just a ticket towards the bigger trophy/league; Atlantic or British? Europe aside; I feel that's the only way it'll make sense in years to come... 

26 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Wouldn't have happened if the correct call was given.

Agreed. The linesman for me bottled it.  They could see Goldson marginally offside but not Alfie being taken down.  Helps with the siege mentality, win against all odds. 

26 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Agreed. The linesman for me bottled it.  They could see Goldson marginally offside but not Alfie being taken down.  Helps with the siege mentality, win against all odds. 

Couldnt agree more.we all knew this was coming, luckily for us we are so far in front it matters not one fuck.but their worst nightmare(spl) is that we can win it at the tattiedome. Live broadcast all over the world, their cheating and incompetence would be exposed.i finally , from last night in deepest rural essex with me and my other half going mental, believe that its ours.finally.

No surrender 

Rab 

Archived