Greegs on that save

mrmojorisin

5 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Anyone that doesn't think Greegs is a truly world class goal keeper knows hee haw about the game of football.

He could play at the highest level with just about any club in the world imo.

He's fantastic, but he spent a large part of his career away from us and never got a big move

10 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

He's fantastic, but he spent a large part of his career away from us and never got a big move

I genuinely couldn't care what he's done away from us. He's been world class with us,and this is his best of the lot. 

He's easily one of the top keepers in Europe and our best ever,imo.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

We need to be looking all over to find this man's replacement for when he stops. 

We've already tried and failed to replace him once we can't fail this time. 

We weren’t exactly in the best position to scout his replacement ffs. 

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

We need to be looking all over to find this man's replacement for when he stops. 

We've already tried and failed to replace him once we can't fail this time. 

I'm confident that if or when McGregor signs on for another year that McCrorie gets another year experience out on loan and could step into the fray like McGregor done with Klos.

5 hours ago, Copeland1983 said:

I don't think the save is getting the recognition it deserves.

I could watch it 100 times over and still be expecting a goal when it leaves that players head.

Absolutely incredible that he managed to keep it out.

Exactly how I feel every time I watch it back. It has to go in this time, surely. 

Watching it live the instant the ball left the guys head I was thinking, bastard last fucking minute as well.

Outrageous save.

Said last night it wasn't as good as the goalies v them, but not so sure now.

We have been blessed with some unreal keepers over the years.

17 hours ago, TopCat said:

Anyone that doesn't think Greegs is a truly world class goal keeper knows hee haw about the game of football.

He could play at the highest level with just about any club in the world imo.

I said this the other night, if he was english he’d be labelled the best in the world. Who’s better than him in the English Premier League for example? Wouldn’t swap him for anyone. Like he gets even better with age. 

19 hours ago, SPWF said:

We weren’t exactly in the best position to scout his replacement ffs. 

McLaughlin has done nowt wrong to suggest that he cannot fill the void....hoping that greegs stays for 1 more year mind you 

It has been decreed this is our year. The team will win most games and our individual players will be the best in class. McGregor was world class before this special year,  so he just had to maintain that status. We are lucky to have a keeper with that extra special save that swings a game.

Archived