Season Ticket Renewals

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I can't be arsed with this attitude. That account is used for all sorts of stuff. Someone could have been on buying a programme for example. It says on the site that ST Renewals are open for 21/22. People may have genuinely thought oh may as well do it now if it popped up.

hope the SLO is giving the admin team a hand, give him something to do 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I can't be arsed with this attitude. That account is used for all sorts of stuff. Someone could have been on buying a programme for example. It says on the site that ST Renewals are open for 21/22. People may have genuinely thought oh may as well do it now if it popped up.

:lol: that's shocking.

Tim i know says hes getting 25% off next season, but i dont think it will be across the board.

His ticket includes a programme, pie and pint and its this element they are rebating so wouldn't expect this discount for all.

Dont like mentioning them but for us i am happy to pay full whack again, this season has been marvellous and well worth the money!!

5 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Tim i know says hes getting 25% off next season, but i dont think it will be across the board.

His ticket includes a programme, pie and pint and its this element they are rebating so wouldn't expect this discount for all.

Dont like mentioning them but for us i am happy to pay full whack again, this season has been marvellous and well worth the money!!

Hospitality / Bar 72 are getting offered a similar deal for next season. They have been given options for refunds of this season or getting discounts across next year I think.

But as others have mentioned someone within the club's IT department should not have been doing live testing of the site, especially when others could of been on buying a matchday programme.They should really separate the ticketing site and the in-house shop now.

i have always hated the Advanced Ticketing Platform for buying tickets, just seems rather cumbersome and feel it could be improved vastly (Better integration into the new club website.)

Hopefully that is something on the internal digital transformation roadmap.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Thank fuck something has come up for all the sweetie wife’s to get their nickers in a twist, it’s been a while 

Don't really blame people for getting pissed off tbh, a discount could be the only way a lot of fans can afford to renew this year and probably got a bit excited only for it to turn out a mistake, then slo blames the fans, whole thing could have been avoided if our ticket office wasn't run by fucking half witted morons. 

1 hour ago, TBagalag said:

Mine is about £150 cheaper. Only thing I can think of is a discount coming into our 150th year - massive amount of money for the club to lose out on if this isn’t an error. I would quite happily have taken an increase in ticket prices so just need to spend the money I’ll be saving on other things the club will benefit from.

Agreed .Club need to capitalise on a winning season .Even if we can’t go to the games .Not one bear should grudge this IMO 

20 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Don't really blame people for getting pissed off tbh, a discount could be the only way a lot of fans can afford to renew this year and probably got a bit excited only for it to turn out a mistake, then slo blames the fans, whole thing could have been avoided if our ticket office wasn't run by fucking half witted morons. 

too many are always too quick to jump the gun, every time 

32 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

SLO gave a smart arsed reply and is rightly get fucking pelters from it, our ticketing is and continues to be an fucking utter shambles.

I told him to wind his neck in. He's deleted the tweet I replied to now and has apologised

He now decides to admit it was an error in a roundabout way! - If they needed to-do a live test of the website, the club could of easily sent an email to supporters and placed a message on the actual ticketing site stating such.

Archived