1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

I don't remember disliking a British sportsman as much as I dislike Hamilton. There's just something about him. Verstappen is a dick as well to be fair, but I still want him to win. 

I've never liked the cunt and essentially stopped watching F1 cos I was sick of him. Can't even pinpoint why just seems like an utter wee tadger. 

1 minute ago, ready1873 said:

I've never liked the cunt and essentially stopped watching F1 cos I was sick of him. Can't even pinpoint why just seems like an utter wee tadger. 

I think it might be his insufferable nice guy act that grates on me. Would probably like him more if he was just an arrogant cunt. 

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed that race last night great result for RB .

Don't like that stadium section however far too many corners within a short distance kills any momentum in an otherwise decent circuit.

It showed for me when Bottas was on Ricciardos wing similarly with Perez on Hamilton in the closing three laps kills any momentum where less bends and a better point of exit that could give you the edge on the exit in overtaking.

6 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

I still don't know why I hate Hamilton, but I really do. 

Cause he's a unlikeable smug arrogant prick who has a nose stud like some 16 year old lassie in magaluf.

On 13/11/2021 at 13:23, SIRB_72 said:

You so sure about that?

Lewis was 4 tenths ahead of him in Qualy yesterday!

Lewis clearly has great pace this weekend, but he’s got to come from 10th and win it. Unless Max does something stupid he’ll get past Bottas, he wins and he can afford to come second in the remaining 3 races and still be champion.

I’m a Lewis fan, want him to win but I think now it’s pretty much done. Hope I’m wrong.

Still looking forward to the race today though, should be a great watch.

3 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Lewis clearly has great pace this weekend, but he’s got to come from 10th and win it. Unless Max does something stupid he’ll get past Bottas, he wins and he can afford to come second in the remaining 3 races and still be champion.

I’m a Lewis fan, want him to win but I think now it’s pretty much done. Hope I’m wrong.

Still looking forward to the race today though, should be a great watch.

Yeah when I posted this he was probably only going to start 6th at  worse and would have been 1 point closer to Max and not 2 behind:lol:

He really needs Bottas to help him out in the early stages. If Bottas can keep Max before for 25-30 laps the door will be open for Lewis. Like you say though it's a tough ask!

41 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Yeah when I posted this he was probably only going to start 6th at  worse and would have been 1 point closer to Max and not 2 behind:lol:

He really needs Bottas to help him out in the early stages. If Bottas can keep Max before for 25-30 laps the door will be open for Lewis. Like you say though it's a tough ask!

Great help Bottas 😂