1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Aww poor wee Lewis, how will he ever survive...

I get why people dislike Horner, but Toto Wolff is a bigger cunt.

One of those ones they are both as bad as each other. 

As for Hamilton yeah right he's not continuing. He'll want that 8th title. 

Going to be more eyes on F1 next season as well with the way last season ended and everyone loves a good rivalry. Not a chance Hamilton misses that. 

13 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Not after his 'No no no Michael that is sooooooooo not right'. 

There would have been a more cold or calculated response.

That's why I said minor, he's the guy you assume is the big fish and then he gets killed halfway through and it turns out we was just a minion of the main villain.

2 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Heard Eddie Jordan on the radio the other day and he was saying Hamilton is the best ever but he's lost his edge now and 5 years ago he would have won that championship

Like he did against Rosberg FIVE years ago?

Jordan talks some amount of shite sometimes:lol:

7 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Heard Eddie Jordan on the radio the other day and he was saying Hamilton is the best ever but he's lost his edge now and 5 years ago he would have won that championship

Every other pundit / ex drivers etc all saying how great he's been , how he's never looked more focused or hungry ,yet that's Jordans take , guys a fucking unbearable wank 

• 4 weeks later...

Formula Ones governing body have confirmed they have launched a probe into the controversial outcome of the final race and championship decider in Abu Dhabi with their final decision to be announced on March 18th the day before this season’s opening race in Bahrain and haven’t ruled out overturning the result and awarding Lewis Hamilton The Title.

15 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Formula Ones governing body have confirmed they have launched a probe into the controversial outcome of the final race and championship decider in Abu Dhabi with their final decision to be announced on March 18th the day before this season’s opening race in Bahrain and haven’t ruled out overturning the result and awarding Lewis Hamilton The Title.

I'm sorry but that would just be farcical....if it was to be overturned then it should have been sorted in the immediate aftermath....any other outcome from here on in would do the sport no favours whatsoever 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I'm sorry but that would just be farcical....if it was to be overturned then it should have been sorted in the immediate aftermath....any other outcome from here on in would do the sport no favours whatsoever 

It won't be overturned but Michael Masi is almost certainly gone as race director.

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

It would definitely cause ructions that’s for sure, Even just having this lingering for this long and announcing their decision on the eve of this season’s curtain raiser isn’t a great look imo.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It won't be overturned but Michael Masi is almost certainly gone as race director.

Think you’re probably right, Just don’t understand the thinking behind announcing their decision a day before this season’s first race unless it’s an attempt to head off potential legal action by one of the teams, Besides I thought Mercedes had reluctantly accepted the result and had decided to move on.

6 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think you’re probably right, Just don’t understand the thinking behind announcing their decision a day before this season’s first race unless it’s an attempt to head off potential legal action by one of the teams, Besides I thought Mercedes had reluctantly accepted the result and had decided to move on.

Its all in an attempt to convince Hamilton to continue imo

The teams will know in February the results, public being confirmed that day.

10 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

TV ratings. 100%. Same reasoning behind what happened in that race. Still don't think they will overturn the decision but they'll probably sack the race director and a few other decision makers in the company.

Apparently the inquiry is speaking to all team principals, teams and drivers.

Subjects likely to include the rules, the powers of the race director, should Massi stay, should team bosses hound race directors and stewards, consistency in decisions and punishments and the manner of Max Verstappen's driving.