******The Official Champions V Hibs Match Thread*****

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Would love a performance from Aribo today, it’ll likely be him or Arfield taking the 3rd midfield spot next week and neither have been particularly good of late and Aribo has struggled big time vs them. 

Would be good to see, Hibs midfield probably the best in the league, especially Newell and coming up against Gogic

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aribo in the middle man come on. Potential to cost us the cup game next week he’s so weak in that position 

Hoping that is not the midfield three Vs them. Would go Arfield ahead of Aribo even with the dip in performance after coming back.

Aribo obviously dividing opinion. 
Apart from his obvious skills, discipline etc I think he brings a lot to our set pieces both defensive & attacking. 
Agree we need a more reliable consistent performance level from him but I like the big chap & think he can change the dynamic of the game in an instant.  
A brace this afternoon. 

Aribo can’t play in that midfield 3, he’ll really harm our chances if played there next week. Even if Hagi has a bad game he does try to get stuck in and doesn’t hide. Aribo has been missing in all but one old firm game he’s played that I can remember. If Aribo is playing next week it needs to be in the front 3 

Harsh on Wright as well, deserves to get a start in a game like this 

Archived