***** The Official Champions v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

teddybear1975

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

My son just text me he works with the goalkeepers cousin. The beardie cunt is a Rangers supporter. If he was related to my family he'd be fucking disowned. 

He's doing what he is paid to do. Play for the club he is employed by...as annoying as it is he can't be written down for that, just cause he supports us. 

1 minute ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

He's doing what he is paid to do. Play for the club he is employed by...as annoying as it is he can't be written down for that, just cause he supports us. 

At any rate the guy is going to want to do that and come to Ibrox and show us how good he is, probably his boyhood dream to come and play for Rangers. 

Only Gerrard and Wilson didn’t see the Roofe debacle coming from his previous , lambasted on here when I wouldn’t have signed hagi , very occasional flashes on loan same as our own player , and naw playing a 3 yard ball to a lad beating 3 men to score izny an assist 

2 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Fair enough you make a good point but did you see his celebration.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

At any rate the guy is going to want to do that and come to Ibrox and show us how good he is, probably his boyhood dream to come and play for Rangers. 

100%...if he gets noticed, SG might set his sights on him for his bold attitude....or another Rangers Manager will 👍

10 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

My son just text me he works with the goalkeepers cousin. The beardie cunt is a Rangers supporter. If he was related to my family he'd be fucking disowned. 

I've just watched the highlights on Sportscene, Fucking gutted. I'm sure the goalies brother posts on here but what can you do the guy played out of his skin and is a bear, but he's only doing what he's paid to do.

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Only Gerrard and Wilson didn’t see the Roofe debacle coming from his previous , lambasted on here when I wouldn’t have signed hagi , very occasional flashes on loan same as our own player , and naw playing a 3 yard ball to a lad beating 3 men to score izny an assist 

I'm not their biggest fan either mate. 

7 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

I still can't believe what's happened today. 

Gerrard said in his interview “6ft8 goalkeeper gets a free header in our box” it’s even more ridiculous when you hear it said out loud 🙈😂

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

I posted on another thread I would let Roofe Hagi and Itten go in the summer. Obviously a lot of fringe players too

Aye definitely 👍🏻👌🏻, if the money getting branded about lazio are reported to bid for hagi is true , canny knock that back 

Archived