Stopping the Tainted 10iar

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Ibrox Derry said:

Personally, I would be glad if we didn't play in their shitey cups and put a huge massive dent into their sponsorship deals.

Good one. Made me laugh.

No sponsor for the League or the Scottish cup and the League cup given away to premier for 5 years for absolute peanuts.

Doncaster earning his corn will be the spin. Pathetic.

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Personally, I would be glad if we didn't play in their shitey cups and put a huge massive dent into their sponsorship deals.

That's the most pathetic comment I've ever seen. Get a fucking grip of yourself.

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

People won’t like hearing it (and it’s nothing personal against Walter who I really love) but we should have done more with the resources we had domestically and especially in Europe. 

Could have had 4 trebles in his second spell, that was the only real disappointment about his second spell. We should have had at least 1. 

25 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Good one. Made me laugh.

No sponsor for the League or the Scottish cup and the League cup given away to premier for 5 years for absolute peanuts.

Doncaster earning his corn will be the spin. Pathetic.

The best thing that could happen to Scottish football is getting doncaster out. 

Our top league without a sponsor is an absolute disgrace. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Say we win the league next season but fail in the cups again, that'll be 2 out 12.

Is this what we're getting at now? People are seriously happy with that?

Standards are non existent among these Internet fans.

7 hours ago, beararse said:

You forgot to include Rod Stewart popping up here, there and everywhere. 😜

Has anybody checked to make sure the cunt’s not pegged it as he’s disappeared off the face of the Earth since early March?

Strong reports that him and Tommy Sheridan are locked in some room in Dubai 🤣

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Say we win the league next season but fail in the cups again, that'll be 2 out 12.

Trophies aren’t equal numbers for me. Winning the league this year far more outweighs if he had say 2 Scottish cups and 2 league cups but no League titles ,for me anyway.

43 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Trophies aren’t equal numbers for me. Winning the league this year far more outweighs if he had say 2 Scottish cups and 2 league cups but no League titles ,for me anyway.

No one denies that the league is the utmost important mate. But the way some shrug their shoulders when losing domestic trophies is astounding. We didn't get to be the world's most successful club without winning more than our share of them.

DCM (domestic cups matter) 

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Me too. 56 and 70+M in the bank. That will do fine.

56 wont do me fine. I'm not even looking for 10IAR, only 6IAR as that will get us another star on the jerseys. Get that and we can start thinking about 10. Of course I expect to win cups along the way but the league and CL are more important.

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

No one is saying that though, had we been in a tight title race right up to the end then forgoing the cups would be justified 

However the tarriers havent been close to us all season, and have went out both cups before us, and we had the league won before the scottish started

Thats whats grinding on people, a team 50 and a team 52 points behind us in the league have put us out of the cups, 

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I’d happily take that and for a further , let’s say, 8 years!

I would have been delighted to have won the Scottish and League cup, but we didn't, because of the,simple fact, that we weren't good enough, or more accurately, didn't approach it in the right attitude.

Either way, it's gone, and Iam sure it will be addressed at the club.

Back in 2008 apart from the UEFA final, we got both cups and yet were devestated for losing the title. So yeah, id rather have a 55th. Still, it hurts quite a bit for fuckin up a treble that seemed likely with no paedos in both competitions. Earlier in the season Gerrard mentioned that the games after celtic are often the most important ones, because often we would lose steam there. Now it happened again. Hopefully this time we learn from it. 

Archived