Stopping the Tainted 10iar

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Do folk actually fucking realise what our World would have been like had they fuckers won 10????

Seriously???

I think some folk need to think really really hard about the above question, because I know for sure, that it would have been absolute fucking hell on earth for us, and for many many years to come.

It would have been totally fucking unbearable.

The Mhedia would be spunking themselves for weeks, months and years ahead.

The SNP would have had a field day with "their team" winning it.

10 in a row banners everywhere.

Work places would have been intolerable.

No doubt a huge civic reception would have awaited Scum FC at The City Chambers, and George Square would have been hoaching with the great unwashed.

Covid19 Restrictions would have been conveniently relaxed to accommodate these fuckers.

Any trouble would have been blamed on us, or put down to exuberance or "the craic".

Messages of congratulations would have rained in from the Scottish Government.

BBC and STV would be tripping over themselves to show a tribute documentary every other week.

Charity organisations hailing Neil Lennon as a hero of the down trodded.

"Something inside so strong" being blasted across the airwaves continually.

And probably many many more GIRFUY Rangers Football Club jibes and wind ups for years ahead.

Yes I'm pissed off about Sunday night, but let's put it into fucking perspective, and realise what our club has achieved this season, and stopped from happening.

#15thofMay2021ourdayforalloftheabove❤💙💙

You forgot to include Rod Stewart popping up here, there and everywhere. 😜

Has anybody checked to make sure the cunt’s not pegged it as he’s disappeared off the face of the Earth since early March?

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Was it fuck.... that was the year after when it was Hearts and..... Falkirk (at Ibrox) who knocked us out the Cups and Europe was done by September in, another, joke of a performance - riddy indeed. 

With a side far far removed from the rest of Scotland to this one. 

Aye but we signed god that season, kinda helps numb the pain of they cup losses lol, plus the 6iar season we lost to levski sofia in the CL qualifiers, that was brutal, losing to AEK athens in the 7iar season wasn't as bad given they were a decent team

Either season though, we still went out to win the cups, they were a foundation of what walter built his dynasty on, seems strange now that fans are so downbeat about us that they are happy with just the league in a season where the tarriers pretty much handed it to us on a platter lol

45 minutes ago, rab wilson said:

I for one could not really give a fuck about not winning the scottish cup, that will happen soon enough.europa was a great run that ended a round too soon, but again will let them off.in fact I will forgive this lot anything.for all the reasons stated in the original post.the last 10 minutes of the scum game against the arabs when Crocker kept saying"minutes to prevent the title going to ibrox today". I welled up, the stomach that had been in knots all season meaning I couldnt enjoy the 20 point gap cos you just know what they bastards are like,  was now so tight with tension I felt fuckin ill.when the final whistle went I just fell to the floor and cried my eyes out for ages, even the mrs sat with me with her arms round my shoulders.i didnt celebrate, just bubbled like a daft wee boy, cos it was all over. Fuckin heroes forever, all of them.loved the OP.

No Surrender 

Rab 

Exactly Rab👍

45 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Aye but we signed god that season, kinda helps numb the pain of they cup losses lol, plus the 6iar season we lost to levski sofia in the CL qualifiers, that was brutal, losing to AEK athens in the 7iar season wasn't as bad given they were a decent team

Either season though, we still went out to win the cups, they were a foundation of what walter built his dynasty on, seems strange now that fans are so downbeat about us that they are happy with just the league in a season where the tarriers pretty much handed it to us on a platter lol

Nah, it was fucking gash for people who actually had to go TBH, torture to watch - AEK were shite... we actually went out to win they Cups, aye? Well that season, we didn't, we made an absolute fanny of ourselves. 

Smith spent most of his first spell against a celtic side who were a joke, far, far, far, far beyond where they are now without winning every Cup on offer, trebles "handed on a platter", and even when celtic weren't a complete joke during 9IAR Smith still took a serious advantage to the table over them, and still fucked up winning Cups, and eventually leagues. 

91/92 - celtic were utter, utter shite - fucked a treble - not against celtic - LOL (nah)

93/94 - celtic were utter, utter shite - fucked a treble - not against celtic LOL (nah)

94/95 - see above LOL (nah)

95/96 - fucked it, not against celtic LOL (nah not then either) 

97/98 - less about that season in general, but the Cups, shambles TBH. LOL (utterly not then) 

Smith loved making a cunt of a domestic cup competition during his first spell in charge TBH, even during his second spell he managed it-  09/10 was pretty gash TBH, fucked a treble then - not against celtic, he wasted numerous trebles and Cups, that's not "downbeat" it's just pointing out results and shit performances in domestic cup competitions

Simply pointing out a bit of baws around some of what is said around historical narrative i.e "we haven't won what we have by chucking it early" just because people can't remember or didn't see such things, doesn't mean they haven't happened...we have a decent history of making a cunt of competitions as well as we do winning them, it's actually not entirely exclusive to this team. 

4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Nah, it was fucking gash for people who actually had to go TBH, torture to watch - AEK were shite... we actually went out to win they Cups, aye? Well that season, we didn't, we made an absolute fanny of ourselves. 

Smith spent most of his first spell against a celtic side who were a joke, far, far, far, far beyond where they are now without winning every Cup on offer, trebles handed on a platter, and even when celtic weren't a complete joke during 9IAR Smith still took a serious advantage to the table over them, and still fucked up winning Cups. 

91/92 - celtic were utter, utter shite - fucked a treble - not against celtic - LOL (nah)

93/94 - celtic were utter, utter shite - fucked a treble - not against celtic LOL (nah)

94/95 - see above LOL (nah)

95/96 - fucked it, not against celtic LOL (nah not then either) 

97/98 - less about that season in general, but the Cups, shambles TBH. LOL (utterly not then) 

Smith loved making a cunt of a domestic cup competition during his first spell in charge TBH, even during his second spell he managed it-  09/10 was pretty gash TBH, fucked a treble then - not against celtic, he wasted numerous trebles and Cups, that's not "downbeat" it's simply pointing out results and shit performances in domestic cup competitions

Simply pointing out a bit of baws around some of what is said i.e "we haven't won what we have by chucking it" just because people can't remember or didn't see such things, doesn't mean they haven't happened...we have a decent history of making a cunt of competitions as well as we do winning them, it's actually not entirely exclusive to this team. 

People won’t like hearing it (and it’s nothing personal against Walter who I really love) but we should have done more with the resources we had domestically and especially in Europe. 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

This season was all about stopping their tainted 10 as @The Ibrox Derry pointed out our lifes would have been unbearable....in truth if I was offered a cake walk league campaign against the sacrificing of the cup competitions I would have gladly accepted that scenario 

It's still disappointing to lose those cups as they were there for the taking.....let's not forget that getting to the last 16 of Europe these days is a major achievement for a club like ours, the problem SG looks to have is striking a balance...nobody in here won't tell me that the perfmances we put in at European level wouldn't win us any of the domestic cups....it really is baffling that our level can drop so drastically 

Agreed 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

People won’t like hearing it (and it’s nothing personal against Walter who I really love) but we should have done more with the resources we had domestically and especially in Europe. 

I love Smith, clearly, who doesn't, but it is more for his second spell than first, during his first run, he pissed trophies and Europe up a wall from a far, far more advantageous than we have been recently. 

Too much gloom and doom around the support. This season has been one of the greatest seasons we have had, and absolutely the most IMPORTANT of my lifetime. 

We have improved year on year since Gerrard took the job, if that trend continues next season could be something special. 

Ffs, of course l am happy we won the league and shut they racid cunts up but l can still be gutted with the piss we serve up in the cups. It's been a fucking tremendous season and lm happy as fuck but there's nothing wrong with demanding better.

55 minutes ago, Willis said:

Pish.

Here's some advice

Stop listening to fucking taigs.

Serial losers, what a load of garbage. How many games have we lost this season?

Fuck all to do with listening to them. Serial losers isn’t about games, it’s about trophies. And the reality is we’re at 1 / 9 under the Gerrard regime. Granted it was the biggest most important one of the 9, but the point stands.

I like Tav, but when he stepped up at the penalty I had no confidence in him scoring it. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

That’s a decent point - the cups were one of the foundations Walter built upon. However, it looks to me as if Europe is a foundation of what Stevie is building upon. Let’s face it, the facts speak for themselves - with Walter we won cups, but were often god awful in Europe (I’m not discounting the notable exceptions), with Stevie we’re god awful in cups, but have done tremendously well in Europe. 

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I love Smith, clearly, who doesn't, but it is more for his second spell than first, during his first run, he pissed trophies and Europe up a wall from a far, far more advantageous than we have been recently. 

Europe first time defo, apart from one run we were embarrassing, however with domestic cups we did face arguably tougher opposition in 9iar, Aberdeen, motherwell, hibs and hearts all gave us right tough games

Abd tbf smith won 6 domestic cups in 7 years, gerrard has won none in two (letting him away with his first season as he had to rebuild unlike walter) 

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

That’s a decent point - the cups were one of the foundations Walter built upon. However, it looks to me as if Europe is a foundation of what Stevie is building upon. Let’s face it, the facts speak for themselves - with Walter we won cups, but were often god awful in Europe (I’m not discounting the notable execeptions), with Stevie we’re god awful in cups, but have done tremendously well in Europe. 

The thing is, theres a fine balance that we havent found, smith never either, I'll be honest, id have preferred us getting knocked out the group stages for a treble (this season financially it wouldnt be worth it due to no fans at games, however last season for example when the bulk of or euro money is made by the end of the group stages it might be worth it) 

Plus player values are much better when they have numerous winners medals to their name

14 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Europe first time defo, apart from one run we were embarrassing, however with domestic cups we did face arguably tougher opposition in 9iar, Aberdeen, motherwell, hibs and hearts all gave us right tough games

Abd tbf smith won 6 domestic cups in 7 years, gerrard has won none in two (letting him away with his first season as he had to rebuild unlike walter) 

94/95 when Hearts beat us - they finish 6th in the league - they were pish till Jeffries joined. 

Motherwell were fucking chronic and simply took advantage of how criminally shite and underfunded celtic were. 

Hibs during that time were dross, miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles away from where we were as a club. 

You are talking shit here I am afraid rather than from knowledge. 

Smith has on both occasions he has been in charge of Rangers joined us from a team in a far, far grater place of strength than we were when Gerrard joined, talking about the tenure of the two and comparing them is nigh on redundant. 

Seem willing to come up with some amount of riddles to explain away us fucking up trophies before but not so much now... LOL 

2 hours ago, beararse said:

You forgot to include Rod Stewart popping up here, there and everywhere. 😜

Has anybody checked to make sure the cunt’s not pegged it as he’s disappeared off the face of the Earth since early March?

Very true, Rod the wank, Gerrard "cunt face" Butler, the wee smack head Compston fae Greenock, Susan "face like a welders bench" Boyle, and all the other plastic paddy fenian bastards eh.

Thank you Rangers from saving us from this circus of tarrier rogues.

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The thing is, theres a fine balance that we havent found, smith never either, I'll be honest, id have preferred us getting knocked out the group stages for a treble (this season financially it wouldnt be worth it due to no fans at games, however last season for example when the bulk of or euro money is made by the end of the group stages it might be worth it) 

Plus player values are much better when they have numerous winners medals to their name

Walter did have a lot more than three years, tbf.

Regarding winners medals, I reckon players such as Morelos will be worth more with the performances he has put in Europe, than having a couple of domestic cup medals. What club is seriously going to consider a couple of Scottish domestic cup successes higher than the performances we have put in in the last few seasons in Europe?

7 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Do folk actually fucking realise what our World would have been like had they fuckers won 10????

Seriously???

I think some folk need to think really really hard about the above question, because I know for sure, that it would have been absolute fucking hell on earth for us, and for many many years to come.

It would have been totally fucking unbearable.

The Mhedia would be spunking themselves for weeks, months and years ahead.

The SNP would have had a field day with "their team" winning it.

10 in a row banners everywhere.

Work places would have been intolerable.

No doubt a huge civic reception would have awaited Scum FC at The City Chambers, and George Square would have been hoaching with the great unwashed.

Covid19 Restrictions would have been conveniently relaxed to accommodate these fuckers.

Any trouble would have been blamed on us, or put down to exuberance or "the craic".

Messages of congratulations would have rained in from the Scottish Government.

BBC and STV would be tripping over themselves to show a tribute documentary every other week.

Charity organisations hailing Neil Lennon as a hero of the down trodded.

"Something inside so strong" being blasted across the airwaves continually.

And probably many many more GIRFUY Rangers Football Club jibes and wind ups for years ahead.

Yes I'm pissed off about Sunday night, but let's put it into fucking perspective, and realise what our club has achieved this season, and stopped from happening.

#15thofMay2021ourdayforalloftheabove❤💙💙

Our inability to see out the game on Sunday night was really poor and proves the players switched off after the league was won, that is not what we expect from Rangers teams, BUT when you read what you said above I am really grateful that 55 was done in good time. :champions:

All you have said above would have happened and probably things that you have not thought about as well, and it would have been unbearable, so yes 55 and stopping the tainted ten was our mission for 20/21 and I am so delighted it was achieved.

I have my 55 flag and vuvuzela bought for May 15th, bring on the celebrations. :sadface: 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

TBF . Some bears are showing they are hurting more than others . I'm still gutted about the other night but we have a lot to look forward too .

Always remember winning the league in 1989 . Losing to the Sheep on party day and then the cup final , J Miller goal . The fall out was similar to this. 

And 8 glorious years later, we were still top dogs in Scotland and giving me the best supporting years of my life.

Goal From the throw in by big Aitken that should have been ours.

It was fucking roasting that day.

Gutwrenching so it was, and denied a treble, which made it 100 x worse than Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Our inability to see out the game on Sunday night was really poor and proves the players switched off after the league was won, that is not what we expect from Rangers teams, BUT when you read what you said above I am really grateful that 55 was done in good time. :champions:

All you have said above would have happened and probably things that you have not thought about as well, and it would have been unbearable, so yes 55 and stopping the tainted ten was our mission for 20/21 and I am so delighted it was achieved.

I have my 55 flag and vuvuzela bought for May 15th, bring on the celebrations. :sadface: 

Your right, probably loads of other stuff that would gave been rammed down our throats aswell