Waiting on Humza Useless' Apology

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Willis said:

He won't apologize. He'll continue his racist and anti British rhetoric and this issue will be forgotten about, and then come next election a load of cunts who call themselves Rangers men will vote for the fenian bastards party again

Agree totally. It totally stuns me Bears vote for them after the way the cynical swept up Republican voters. There has always been hatred towards us but i've honestly never seen Scotland so divided. They have poisoned Scots against other Scots and thrive off division and hatred towards those that oppose them. Instead of trying to heal it they seem to play to the gallery and enjoy making it worse. Unionist parties should hold their heads in shame at their inability to put someone forward who can challenge them. 

Just now, DrLaudrup said:

Absolute disgrace given the way our whole collective squad has basically been accused of racism. 

I'd genuinely wait now we are cleared to see if our players release a collective statement 

7 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Absolute disgrace given the way our whole collective squad has basically been accused of racism. 

I wonder what would happen if every Rangers player refused to pay a closed shop citing the fact that they were never supported by the union they funded  

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

I knew you were fishing and i was hook, line and sinker, hands up.

I do despise they SNP/IRA bastards however

They aren't so bad. Going to give my wee lassie a free tablet and a bike too. Happy days!

Not really. I work for a living. The leeching lazy bastards who haven't worked a day in their life will though. Nice to know your taxes are being spent wisely,eh?

22 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

You know what to do troops! :tu: 

http://chng.it/w82cKQDYgw 

#resignhumzayousaf 

was burstin to give a spiel on why he should've resigned when he got caught with no road tax,mot or car insurance.....and bingo...the first comment i saw was the very same,and the count was going quicker than a nun chasing kids with a ruler.
fuckin wee racist and beggar loving Rangers hating tramp should be getting marched to the courts and slapped silly by some good proddy judge.
Just one of a scabby government full of 64 cunts who would not get a job outwith the coffee shop in Edinburgh.
Tick Tock ya racist tramp.
CAN YOU SEE US NOW? 

44 minutes ago, GM63 said:

I wonder what would happen if every Rangers player refused to pay a closed shop citing the fact that they were never supported by the union they funded  

Fraser Wishart has fallen into line in fear of his cushy number.
The guys a fuckin sell out disgrace.

• Clemdog changed the title to Waiting on Humza Useless' Apology

humza no tax
humza useless
humza shipman
Was on an invitation at the coffee shop maybe 9/10 year ago and this cretin was asking who was going to pay for policing OO parades.
Knew then what a snivelling cunt he was going to end up.
btw...got into bother for hissing at his question :dance:

42 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I know some hardened SNP voters who cannot stand the guy & want him gone. 

Behind the scenes at snp HQ he must surely be seen by many as a complete fkn fan-dan.  
One of those daft/dangerous cunts that every workplace has got but no fkn chance can be halted in his career progression.  

19 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Behind the scenes at snp HQ he must surely be seen by many as a complete fkn fan-dan.  
One of those daft/dangerous cunts that every workplace has got but no fkn chance can be halted in his career progression.  

Clearly not, the guy has blundered his way into a 3rd high post. 

Anything he has touched has got worse health sadly seems to be his next victim. 

Hope we're genuine about this and we see results from legal actions. Otherwise it's rinse and repeat and we'll be here again some time soon from whichever of the many hate filled people with a platform.

Chris mceleny of alba party another one not happy with police clearing the players of wrong doing, it scary to think, these are people in positions of power openly criticising a police inquiry for getting it correct. 

6 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Chris mceleny of alba party another one not happy with police clearing the players of wrong doing, it scary to think, these are people in positions of power openly criticising a police inquiry for getting it correct. 

I think it is a bit of a stretch saying anyone from the alba party is in a position of power.

Archived