Waiting on Humza Useless' Apology

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

My son who’s 10 tells me he’s learning about the independence wars just now .

I asked him what ones .He looks to me as if I’m stupid and says ,what ones there was only one .

We are being rules by a group of bigots who are ruining our country ,Manipulating the minds of the young ,trying to force their agenda to get their goal .

Would our country be better of if they got their way ,highly unlikely and any progress would only be seen by the children of the children they are trying to brainwash .

Islamic extremists are a problem these days ,they hang around outside schools promoting propaganda.These bastards are inside the schools creating a very unhealthy environment for all Scots .

Islamic extremists are hanging about outside schools promoting propaganda? You see a lot of this in Scotland? 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It happens in England ,Which is also within the U.K. .

Failing to see what that has to do with useless apologising to Rangers. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Islamic extremism is something he's into as well as being an anti British/anti protestant bigot. 

10 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

Failing to see what that has to do with useless apologising to Rangers. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Islamic extremism is something he's into as well as being an anti British/anti protestant bigot. 

It was an analogy,between extremists inside and outside British schools 

57 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Sometimes you need to hear what they are saying ,Just because you don’t hear it doesn’t mean it’s not happening .

Keevins,McAvennie and provan all using their columns in todays papers to attack us and all using almost word for word shite about how it is long overdue the change from sectarian to anti catholic,clearly a well orchestrated attack and not reading certain newspapers isn’t going to change it.

22 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Keevins,McAvennie and provan all using their columns in todays papers to attack us and all using almost word for word shite about how it is long overdue the change from sectarian to anti catholic,clearly a well orchestrated attack and not reading certain newspapers isn’t going to change it.

Ignoring whats happening and being said is the equivalent of sleepwalking into a situation.At least being aware of what’s going on we are awake while we are dragged into it .

So he is still continuing with the anti-catholic rhetoric. All i saw was bears fighting one another. Hardly sectarian.

If a letter wasn't forthcoming, it has to now. The man is standing high on a platform and spouting his opinion for all to hear and for many to swallow.

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So he is still continuing with the anti-catholic rhetoric. All i saw was bears fighting one another. Hardly sectarian.

If a letter wasn't forthcoming, it has to now. The man is standing high on a platform and spouting his opinion for all to hear and for many to swallow.

Yip turning it onto the fans as his players lies were exposed. 

17 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Humza refusing to apologise sticking with his club's standard approach then. 

He's also mouthing off that no legal action has been taking against him. I really hope our club lawyer's are about to shut him in regarding that. 

Unless we can sue him for being shite at his job and an all round dick, I’m not sure what the club can legally do. Using the word ‘if’ will be the get out clause. 
edit: in fact, he’s probably gutted we haven’t taken legal action against him.

Since last Saturday there has been st least 10 anti Rangers articles by bigots masquerading as journalists in titles such as the Sunday Mail the guardian the Ed evening news & The Scotsman.  Its a daily barrage of anti Rangers rhetoric from the usual suspects...and needs called out perhaps Call It Out will do so  ?

5 hours ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Father in law is SNP daft and told me him and his snp buddies are fuming with Humza as he is bringing Football into politics and should keep his mouth shut.

Typical SNP though everything is okay unless you are a Rangers fan.

my father in law is the same. All i hear about is "Thatcher, closing the mines and the Poll tax". I simply remind him that his grandkids won't live under Thatcher ruling, work down a mine or pay poll tax but it makes no difference. 

39 minutes ago, left winger said:

Unless we can sue him for being shite at his job and an all round dick, I’m not sure what the club can legally do. Using the word ‘if’ will be the get out clause. 
edit: in fact, he’s probably gutted we haven’t taken legal action against him.

Have to agree with this unfortunately. Questions should be asked of the role played by him and Police Scotland and in particular, the language used. “Apparent” rather than “alleged” and “no criminality has been established” rather than “no criminality took place” but even if they were asked, who would answer? It’d be swept aside and absolutely nothing would come of it. 

59 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Humza refusing to apologise sticking with his club's standard approach then. 

He's also mouthing off that no legal action has been taking against him. I really hope our club lawyer's are about to shut him in regarding that. 

What a wanker this guy is, this is him using his position in Gov ( I hate using that term for the devolved administration) to get back at us for Terry Munro's passing. 

Shameless bastard. 

2 minutes ago, BroonBear said:

my father in law is the same. All i hear about is "Thatcher, closing the mines and the Poll tax". I simply remind him that his grandkids won't live under Thatcher ruling, work down a mine or pay poll tax but it makes no difference. 

If the mines were profitable then they would’ve been the last thing Thatcher or anyone else wanted to close. I guess the rest of the country should’ve just subsided mining forever because miners liked their “way of life”.