Waiting on Humza Useless' Apology

3 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Another deleted account 😂 Rangers performing a public service here

CA5DED1B-5F4E-4077-9756-30443EDD2FC4.jpeg

I honestly have no idea what it is she's supposed to do other than just be a general hanger on, posting on social media like she's a 15 year old lassie, but in actual fact she's a mutton dressed as lamb. 

I find her to be infuriating.

50 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I honestly have no idea what it is she's supposed to do other than just be a general hanger on, posting on social media like she's a 15 year old lassie, but in actual fact she's a mutton dressed as lamb. 

Like a lot of these people who camp follow for this disgusting cult she’s just a thick handy spunky bucket with a big mooth and an even bigger wizards sleeve.

12 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Sturgeon and the fucking SNP delighted today - the gathering of St Johnstone fans will be a lot less than Hibs. Mind you there would be fuck all said anyway I suppose. 

Was thinking the same myself. Could you imagine the streets of Leith this evening if they had won especially if we had beaten them 5 years ago. 

7 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

She's a fucking poisonous rat bitch.

12 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Same one mate. 

Remember to check your emails after signing folks. You have to click a link in a confirmation email otherwise your vote isn't registered. Just skip all the other suggested petitions until you get to the end!

i signed it but have not received any email

8 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

That’s a very good article in my opinion but it’s pretty sad that a few Conservative politicians seem to be the only people willing to stand against the general narrative where we’re concerned. Some could possibly argue it’s political opportunism but that article seems genuine and heartfelt to me.