Overreacting

graeme_4

1 minute ago, LuxembourgBlue said:

Next time I’m at Ibrox we can meet at the wee Rangers club not the louden, I’ll buy you a midouri and lemonade or a soda water and lime and we can discuss your obsession with me. 

I'm no gonni shag ye mate

38 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

False…

I think that’s what most people are saying.

What's false about saying some of the stuff said on here has been over the top? Bit silly saying something which has happened is factually wrong.

Just now, Anglosaxonger said:

Never heard 'snp roaster mess' before but carry on drinking the Guinness ya cunt.

You clearly can’t handle your drink, couple of smirnoff ices and your acting the big yin. You’re a cunt mate end of not just a cunt but a snp skint one because no cunt would employ you because you’re a fud. Probably buzzing for your game against Dundee tomorrow. 

Just now, LuxembourgBlue said:

You clearly can’t handle your drink, couple of smirnoff ices and your acting the big yin. You’re a cunt mate end of not just a cunt but a snp skint one because no cunt would employ you because you’re a fud. Probably buzzing for your game against Dundee tomorrow. 

Pure shiting it from Declan. Fuck aff ya snp tarrier.

Just now, Anglosaxonger said:

Cheerio Declan. Please depart with a little bit of decorum left intact. 

The irony of you talking about decorum :lol:

Away and spend time with your family, oh wait you won’t have any though because you’re an unemployable, illiterate cunt that has no social skills that’s just recently discovered the internet and because you feel inferior in every way you go online and act the hard man to compensate for it. 

Try to enjoy your shite existence.