Overreacting

graeme_4

Despite the two defeats, the good news is that - provided we overcome Malmo ar Ibrox - we won't have suffered any real damage. Let's have faith in the management and players to use these minor set-backs as a spur in the coming weeks. I for one have every confidence that the team will come storming back starting on Tuesday night.

5 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Despite the two defeats, the good news is that - provided we overcome Malmo ar Ibrox - we won't have suffered any real damage. Let's have faith in the management and players to use these minor set-backs as a spur in the coming weeks. I for one have every confidence that the team will come storming back starting on Tuesday night.

The voice of reason.

Sober and rational thinking posters are few and far between today. 

We went toe to toe behind closed doors with opposition last season we are obviously better they showed us respect and we dispatched all/most of them with no problem, today they had a crowd showed us no respect got in about us and we never looked like winning , if anybody saw it differently and can genuinely state our claim I’ll hold my hands up and say I’m wrong 

Form is temporary, class is permanent.  We have had a bad day.

Remember how Man City started the EPL last season, some shocking results.

The unbeaten run had to end some time so we can draw a line in the sand and move on. 

We didn’t get scudded, we lost a difficult away game by one goal. 

The players will refocus and bounce back.

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

At least we never overreacted last season, eh?

I quoted that thread in one I made months ago for how much shite I was talking and how wrong people get things, it doesn’t make anything what I’ve said about the ‘Rangers playing in front of fans’ shite any less credible. If anything it’s a better example of why people need to stop jumping to ridiculous conclusions.

Football fans are fickle.

22 minutes ago, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

I’m not sure that pointing out we’ve had a poor start to the season, with the players and management being below par, is overreacting. 

That's a big difference from some of the stuff being said on here but man.

Not the start we all thought. Defeat was inevitable. Just not the manner two on the bounce.

Manager and players have bought the right to be given the time to turn it around but that needs to be put right on Tuesday. 

Full house at Ibrox. Let’s go…