Overreacting

graeme_4

We could have and should have freshened up the team and rested a few for Tuesday. Patterson & Kelly were the two I would have played today. And in hindsight, they couldn't have been any worse.

Now we go into Tuesday with minimal rest. With Kamara missing, Lundstram will surely start and he doesn't look fit enough to play on 3 days rest for me.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We could have and should have freshened up the team and rested a few for Tuesday. Patterson & Kelly were the two I would have played today. And in hindsight, they couldn't have been any worse.

Now we go into Tuesday with minimal rest. With Kamara missing, Lundstram will surely start and he doesn't look fit enough to play on 3 days rest for me.

Hopefully Hagi will be fit enough to play on Tuesday. Wee Mo will be sharper after getting a game under his belt today, and Kent plays the way we know he can. I'm still confident we can beat Malmo. 

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You've posted on here for 13 years, the fuck were you expecting after we got beat? It's always that way.

Calm down, the guys allowed an opinion. No doubt you’ll accuse him of being a former member as you have previous for that.

20 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If Lundstrum starts on Tuesday then he's getting picked due to his name rather than his performances

There's absolutely no way he should start, no player who just joins a club & puts in 2 performances like he has gets a start on a massive game like Tuesday. 

Happily go with: 

Davis Arfield Aribo

Hagi/Wright Morelos Kent

And i'm saying that as somebody who thinks Arfield's best days are behind him

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

If Lundstrum starts on Tuesday then he's getting picked due to his name rather than his performances

There's absolutely no way he should start, no player who just joins a club & puts in 2 performances like he has gets a start on a massive game like Tuesday. 

Happily go with: 

Davis Arfield Aribo

Hagi/Wright Morelos Kent

And i'm saying that as somebody who thinks Arfield's best days are behind him

I agree with you. (and with Arfield too)

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

Outfought and outclassed in the fundamental aspects of football in the last two games.

Criticism is warranted, but the tag of ‘cowards’ and accusations regarding the mentality of some of our players is ridiculous.

I have no problem whatsoever with criticism of our team for lackluster displays like today, it was pish, midweek I read constant posts like, Europa league it is then etc, today it's shambolic and embarrassing etc. maybe I just wear blue tinted specs and can't accept criticism at all. 

Overreacting isn’t losing two away games in 4 days with fans back, which seems to be coincidental. It was a pathetic performance on Tuesday and even worse today. This attitude that we just need to turn up to win games is absolutely embarrassing tbh and it shows, big time

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Literally nothing we do as a support online will have any bearing on how the team perform on the pitch, so not having to read utter pish would certainly help me 

This is kinda where supporters come to talk about the pros and cons of the team, regardless of the lack of outcome it'll have on the team. Log aff if it upsets you. 

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Very poor performance today, and a horrendous 5 minutes through the week - but fuck me some are overreacting. 

Losing 2 games on the spin is never acceptable, but writing off players, their mentality and our management structure is just crazy. 

Have some faith in the champions to sort it out over the next few games. 

Need to sort it out in the next two or three days or SG will be explaining the loss of revenue to the board likely

Every confidence  the gaffer will get to the bottom of what's going on with the team and still fancy us to go through, no the first time we had a poor domestic performance  before an outstanding European victory. 

3 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Reminds me of when folk were wanting Gerrard sacked last season after drawing with Livingston and Hibs.

Past two games have been poor, but fuck me, it’s far too early to be panicking the way some people are.

Which I pointed out. Many morons watch Rangers without a clue. Imagine our fans actually had a way on the team. 🙈

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Overreacting isn’t losing two away games in 4 days with fans back, which seems to be coincidental. It was a pathetic performance on Tuesday and even worse today. This attitude that we just need to turn up to win games is absolutely embarrassing tbh and it shows, big time

We went 41 games unbeaten. We stand a good chance of beating Malmo tie very much alive and season has just started. 

🤷