Bar72 members what were your thoughts on new setup

j1mgg

8 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Staff is a main issue at the moment in hospitality all over the place. I would imagine the majority last night were just thrown straight in and hope for the best.

£1.60 for a tap water to begin with is laughable.

Illegal mate tap water is a human right and can't be charged 

51 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

They were selling hotdogs without the bun in the Copland last night😂

I did laugh at the trays of burgers on their own when I got a drink but the guy in front of me came up after halftime with a hotdog in a bun in CR so maybe they delivered the buns late fuck knows haha. The burgers looked dry as fuck. 

21 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Posts on FF say they were charging £1.60 for a cup of tap water, until they realised they weren't meant to charge for it and started handing them out for free

What an absolute shambles but I don't blame the 16/17 year olds working in the kiosks under loads of pressure for £5 an hour or whatever the fuck it is they get paid now

I got mine for free when the boy seen the look on my face when he told me it's all they had left

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I did laugh at the trays of burgers on their own when I got a drink but the guy in front of me came up after halftime with a hotdog in a bun in CR so maybe they delivered the buns late fuck knows haha. The burgers looked dry as fuck. 

Clearly told one of the kids in the kiosks to sprint down to Asda and buy as many hot dog buns as they can carry

3 hours ago, Raligt said:

Bar72 has always been a rip off. Think people only buy it to show off.

At the start it was actually not that bad.

We moved from club deck, so for an extra couple hundred of quid (can't remember exact amount), I got all home games, we were getting into champs league groups back then, front row seat, somewhere "nice" to sit before, halftime, after the game.

Use to be a laugh when they were selling the pitchers for a tenner, I just seemed less packed.

Good season we were £30 a game, bad season probably £40.

Past couple of years it has just went crazy with their price hikes, poor quality, and offers for moving were very limited.

17 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

My mate was just walking about wie a random sausage In his gub 😂

3 hours ago, Raligt said:

Bar72 has always been a rip off. Think people only buy it to show off.

The view is pretty decent...although we get a good view from Club Deck too 😊

Don't remember the pies being small in Bar 72 though? Thought they would be same as the kiosk ones? 🧐

It's always been pretty chaotic though for service etc...pretty much same all over though. 

11 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

The view is pretty decent...although we get a good view from Club Deck too 😊

Don't remember the pies being small in Bar 72 though? Thought they would be same as the kiosk ones? 🧐

It's always been pretty chaotic though for service etc...pretty much same all over though. 

We sit just back from the press gantry.

They get pies at half time.

One day there were some spares which got passed up the stand - they were something like 2/3’s the size of the usual ones.

Maybe using similar in Bar 72?

16 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

What flavour were the pies? There's a lot of vital information missing here.

Never had this trouble in the good old days, disnae need to google or fuck awe find out what you were eating it was all explained in black and white.

E73240B1-0D71-46EA-A474-113944E38013.thumb.jpeg.d1deb10901bda5a2a6896fe4cf8debbd.jpeg

8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

One day there were some spares which got passed up the stand - they were something like 2/3’s the size of the usual ones.

Good information HG5! 😂

36 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Could be worse, could have been a bun with no hot dog.

A friend of mine got a cheeseburger at Ibrox once and when they opened it up it was just cheese and bun with no burger in it :lol: :lol: :lol: 

About 2015, I bought one and it was stone cold. Had to get them to heat it. 

12 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Im not really one for the pies to notice sizes to be fair haha. I prefer just a bovril and the ham rolls at the Louden 🙈

14 minutes ago, HG5 said:

They pies are made for the prawn cocktail brigade, their delicate privileged stomachs couldnae handle a full blown greasy pie. 

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

They pies are made for the prawn cocktail brigade, their delicate privileged stomachs couldnae handle a full blown greasy pie. 

😂 They were delicate, but really nice!

If it hadn’t been free, I’d have wanted more than one though…