Bar72 members what were your thoughts on new setup

j1mgg

48 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Could be worse, could have been a bun with no hot dog.

A friend of mine got a cheeseburger at Ibrox once and when they opened it up it was just cheese and bun with no burger in it :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Vegan burger for vegan cunts who moan about meat

5 minutes ago, HG5 said:

😂 They were delicate, but really nice!

If it hadn’t been free, I’d have wanted more than one though…

You’d need two of them on a roll to make it a substantial nose bag 😂😂That’s if you could get a roll right enough they seemed to be in short supply last night apparently 😂😂

25 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

You’d need two of them on a roll to make it a substantial nose bag 😂😂That’s if you could get a roll right enough they seemed to be in short supply last night apparently 😂😂

Yes, true - sounds like some random stuff going on 😂

Seems the ills befalling the catering sector were out in abundance last night😳

To be hoped that was just ‘teething troubles’, with the first big crowd in months.

Not sure this is the last we’ll hear of it, unfortunately!

1 hour ago, CXB said:

My deluxe and delicious pommes frites avec sauce Indien, from the mobile cuisine enterprise outside the stadium was superb and great value.

Stopped at my usual 5* eatery before the game the chip van on Edmiston Drive who make the best chips I’ve ever had anywhere. Can recommend them. 👍🏻🍺

12 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

There were no burgers left at 730 in the SJ kiosk I went to. Took a hot dog instead. The meat was bogging. Better with the stuff outside in the vans. We should partnership with Greggs in the kiosks. We'd make a fortune.

If you’d knocked back this years season ticket you could’ve had yer tea in the hoose mate 

43 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

There were no burgers left at 730 in the SJ kiosk I went to. Took a hot dog instead. The meat was bogging. Better with the stuff outside in the vans. We should partnership with Greggs in the kiosks. We'd make a fortune.

4 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

This is some jinx for a first game in the seat. Hope it gets better than this as a ST Holder?

Have you ever been to a game of football before? 

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Posts on FF say they were charging £1.60 for a cup of tap water, until they realised they weren't meant to charge for it and started handing them out for free

What an absolute shambles but I don't blame the 16/17 year olds working in the kiosks under loads of pressure for £5 an hour or whatever the fuck it is they get paid now

Was it 45 degrees in Ibrox last night? Why was there such a demand for cups of water? 😅

5 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Never had this trouble in the good old days, disnae need to google or fuck awe find out what you were eating it was all explained in black and white.

E73240B1-0D71-46EA-A474-113944E38013.thumb.jpeg.d1deb10901bda5a2a6896fe4cf8debbd.jpeg

Only game I ever took the wife to, highlight when I asked was the pakora.  Enjoy it hen, it's yer last.

6 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

A full blown greasy pie on a Mortons roll dripping with Lurpak... I can feel my veins narrowing with every bite 👍👍