Alfie and Malmö

Bad Robot

Alfie and Malmö   

99 members have voted

1. 1. Forget the rights and wrongs of time off due to some knowns and unknowns but do we think we would have lost this tie if Morelos was available for the first game against Malmö?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

At least your covering both matches where the questioned was primarily about the away game 🙃

My thinking was unless he was playing at the back and stopped the 5 minutes of maddness after half time I am not sure he would have made any difference to that game. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

My thinking was unless he was playing at the back and stopped the 5 minutes of maddness after half time I am not sure he would have made any difference to that game. 🙂

It’s back to the old adage that the best form of defence is to attack 😊

We were losing that with or without the wee man. He can hold his head fairly high but the likes of Tav, Borna, Goldson, Balogun, Arfield, Lundstram, Kent, Wright, Aribo and even Gerrard and the coaching team with their team selections, need to take a long, hard look at themselves.

Currently, it looks like we’re imploding and heading towards some kind of free fall if we’re not careful. Shocking attitudes from too many. Shambles

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s back to the old adage that the best form of defence is to attack 😊

Indeed. 👍

42 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

Morelos was only fit enough for 60 mins. He offered nothing at 2-0. 

Morelos put a power of work in first half,aribo and barasic were fucked after half an hour. The decision to play balogan instead of helander cost us the game not Morelos.

20 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Morelos put a power of work in first half,aribo and barasic were fucked after half an hour. The decision to play balogan instead of helander cost us the game not Morelos.

Why he never played a swede defender against the swedes is actually fkn baffling  

We lost two cheap goals in 3 mins last week and two cheap goals in 4 mins last night.....for 7 minutes over 180 minutes  that has fuck all to do with Alfie,  we have switched off big time, this is criminal but given how few goals we conceded last year it is staggering 

Malmo are fucking rank rotten but somehow managed to win a tie with 10 men, a tie that looked beyond them at halftime

Another worrying stat I heard last night was the list of teams that have all managed to score twice at Ibrox in Europe under Gerrard

Actually thinking back, in Gerrards reign apart from the pure dross the only credible clean sheets we managed  were Villareal , Spartak Moscow, Feyenoord & Legia Warsaw, clearly we leave ourselves far to open at home in Europe, something that needs addressed if we are to achieve anything in the Europa League this campaign 

As the @The Godfather said last night the number one priority has to be winning the league,  we need automatic entry into the champions league next season 

Could have had Ronaldo up top and still lost. Wasn't lost due to a striker but due to pointless shitey tactics of hitting the wing and popping in shite crosses all night that their defense were soaking up no bother. 

Not once did we try going through the middle.