Worse than Niederkorn?

Madina

its probably about the same level, we had a shite team back then, last night everyone expected to go through, watching the first 30 mins we should've put this tie to bed easily. the way we threw it away and lost the game i would say its up there with Niederkorn. 

simpy embarrassing, the players should be disgusted with themselves, unforgivable.  i just Hope Gerrard grows a set and drops 5-6 players, they're fucking rank.

Can't wait until jack is back.  Unpopular, id Take Lewis ferguson, at least he would bring some fight and heart to that midfield.  

5 hours ago, Madina said:

Having slept on it I truly believe last nights was even more of a debacle than the Progres game. That was when we had mostly piss poor players and an inept manager. Last night we had the same players who'd went unbeaten in the league last season and gave us 55. Throw in the fact we were a goal and a man up with a 50k strong crowd behind us and I'd say it's a worse result. Probably in the minority there though 

Get off the communion wine papeface.

Swedish champions >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4th best team in Luxembourg 

8 hours ago, Madina said:

Having slept on it I truly believe last nights was even more of a debacle than the Progres game. That was when we had mostly piss poor players and an inept manager. Last night we had the same players who'd went unbeaten in the league last season and gave us 55. Throw in the fact we were a goal and a man up with a 50k strong crowd behind us and I'd say it's a worse result. Probably in the minority there though 

Opinions like this is why I stopped coming on here as much. Fuck me.