Rangers fan says he lost job due to support for club and ordeal wrecked marriage

Bad Robot

24 minutes ago, LucyBlue said:

Funny and psychotic? I'd rather be either than a right boring sort which is what you're becoming.

Call out "The Dude" all you wish like he's some sort of Gers Genie.

He won't appear when I'm around.

Calm doon.

Bit of banter and you go on yet another  tangent .

Can we talk about you more please?

Very interesting.:craphead:

10 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

This thread just shows cunts don’t even need to have an interest in the subject of the thread, but they’ll come into it anyway and still argue with other bears, even calling people out…who the fuck needs enemies eh

Some cunts on here act worse than taigs at times

That's literally exactly what you've just done :confused:

1 hour ago, LucyBlue said:

Funny and psychotic? I'd rather be either than a right boring sort which is what you're becoming.

Call out "The Dude" all you wish like he's some sort of Gers Genie.

He won't appear when I'm around.

It was just banter 

You seem to like the dude. Always on about him.:whistle:

2 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

That's literally exactly what you've just done :confused:

Is it but? Or are you being a specky liar just to rack up more posts, one of us is right

Considering it’s was my first comment in the thread and it was directed at several people it’s a bit early to say I’m arguing with anybody in particular, and I’m not calling anybody out either, so just stop lying awrite specky

9 hours ago, LucyBlue said:

I don't claim to be Ms Sane. 

And I know total bores like that guy with the Fight Club avatar on here hate me...I can't recall his name he's so boring but...

I'm nothing like that total charlatan..."The Dude". I never set up an Old Firm Podcast for a start (him and a celtic friend to be exact) and charged fans money whilst advertising it 24/7 on Rangers Forums. Total fraud of an individual.

Hi crackpot. Haven't charged anyone for anything at any point in the last eight years. If you're going to have a meltdown, at least try get somewhere close to being accurate. 

Also never set any podcast up. Was done as part of my job. 

9 hours ago, LucyBlue said:

My pic got taken from this site and put on fake online dating profiles for all to laugh at so spare me your sympathy for a person who willingly posts their pic.

It would probably help if you shared a pic of me rather than some random. 😂 

5 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

Is it but? Or are you being a specky liar just to rack up more posts, one of us is right

Considering it’s was my first comment in the thread and it was directed at several people it’s a bit early to say I’m arguing with anybody in particular, and I’m not calling anybody out either, so just stop lying awrite specky

Hypocrite.

21 hours ago, plumbGER said:

SNP now Alba Councillor Chris McEleny was allowed to proceed with his claim that supporting Scottish nationalism was a "philosophical belief" when he was at the tribunal after getting punted from Babcock.

There is a lot of that shite going on in work but aye, he needs to man up. He will need to prove all sorts of shite about the company not supporting him after he officially reported it etc.

Easier just punching fuck out a few people then claiming unfair dismissal saying they started it.

That allowed him to to get to an ET as you have to demonstrate you have been discriminated on protected grounds.  That is where the  guy in the OP’s claim current is.  He first of all has to demonstrate that being a Rangers supporter is a protected characteristic.

Although he got to the ET , McEleny  lost his claim when the case actually started as his employer was able to demonstrate he was not sacked for the reasons he claimed but for ‘justifiable reasons’.  The judgment is available on line and makes interesting reading with regards to his perceived motivations for bringing the claim in the first place. 

Even if this case gets to ET, which I presume  is possible give that the threshold tends to be quite subjective, the bear would then have to demonstrate the reason he was sacked was because he was a Rangers supporter- I would be very surprised if  the companies involved would have left themselves open to that allegation and will have evidence that their actions were ‘reasonable and proportionate’ 

22 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I work for the company involved and have done on and off for years, he's talking absolute bollocks :lol: most of the senior management are bluenose, the ones that are the dark side mostly just have the usual verbal jousts most of us have at work, the rest of the management couldn't give a fuck about football or what team you support, whatever the reason for his dismissal it will be fuck all to do with supporting Rangers. 

All I'm reading here is a cover story of how you and yer pals bullied him constantly and stole the pieces his wife made him for his lunch. Probably tried to gang rape him in the toilets as well ya bunch eh Shawshank basturts.

Hang your bald dome in shame Scotty.....

16 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

That allowed him to to get to an ET as you have to demonstrate you have been discriminated on protected grounds.  That is where the  guy in the OP’s claim current is.  He first of all has to demonstrate that being a Rangers supporter is a protected characteristic.

Although he got to the ET , McEleny  lost his claim when the case actually started as his employer was able to demonstrate he was not sacked for the reasons he claimed but for ‘justifiable reasons’.  The judgment is available on line and makes interesting reading with regards to his perceived motivations for bringing the claim in the first place. 

Even if this case gets to ET, which I presume  is possible give that the threshold tends to be quite subjective, the bear would then have to demonstrate the reason he was sacked was because he was a Rangers supporter- I would be very surprised if  the companies involved would have left themselves open to that allegation and will have evidence that their actions were ‘reasonable and proportionate’ 

Aye he had to go to court first to prove that supporting Scottish nationalism was a philosophical belief.

Funnily enough I read some of his case last week and he mentions his love of Irish history, Rangers fans get a mention in it too.

He got lifted a couple of weeks back for being steaming and going nuts at his ex's house.