New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

13 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

It's koeman 4 million a year, 3 year deal.

Reason for private jet was out directors flying out to meet him at his home in the biltseweg area of Amsterdam 

8 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Looks like wee gio is jetting in today thank fuck 

Must have been some u turn in our strategy during this 5 minutes

41 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Seems it's come from Tel Aviv true blues who have said his brother who works over there is putting his name out there.

Looks like his brother is just doing the same thing Harry Redknapp was doing for Lampard before.

Wouldn’t take much notice

22 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I'd be devastated if it was Koeman. His last 4 jobs have been a car crash.

Yeah I've got my heart set on GVB. I feel like he's the most suited candidate to the job.

Barcelona, aye, but they're a shambles. Everton wasn't great but who doesn't go to Everton and finish about 8th?

He revitalised Holland after not qualifying for Euro 16 and the WC. He was the main reason they reached the Euros. Also at Southampton he did a fantastic job finishing 7th & 6th!

19 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

It's koeman 4 million a year, 3 year deal.

Reason for private jet was out directors flying out to meet him at his home in the biltseweg area of Amsterdam 

It took Gio 6 hours on Saturday down in the smoke to convince robertson and wilson that ronnie was the way to go,and it needs to be nowt less than 4 million per annum to land the big fish.:caughtone: