Getting bombarded by nationalist Rangers fans.

beechwood bear

Just now, beechwood bear said:

Gave a few so called Rangers fans a bit of banter about Jim White compering a night tonight. Needless to say it descended into political nonsense. The amount of yes voting nationalist supporters among us surprised me big style. Very taken aback bears. Thoughts?

Yes 

32 minutes ago, beechwood bear said:

Gave a few so called Rangers fans a bit of banter about Jim White compering a night tonight. Needless to say it descended into political nonsense. The amount of yes voting nationalist supporters among us surprised me big style. Very taken aback bears. Thoughts?

Where did your banter happen? I didn’t see it on here?

6 hours ago, beechwood bear said:

Yes I have some thoughts. You were at a night out and you wanted to tell everyone Jim white was there.  

Sounded like a pretty boring night out. 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yes I have some thoughts. You were at a night out and you wanted to tell everyone Jim white was there.  

Sounded like a pretty boring night out. 

No I wasn't there. He was compering Souness q&a night and some dicks were gushing over him. When I told them what I thought about him,I was told I was never a Rangers fan.