Walter - A Life in Football. (BBC Scotland. Dec 30th)

.Williamson.

18 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Thought the program was quite disappointing. Skipped over many major landmarks of Walters career. And why does souness only appear at the end? Could have been very insightful throughout. 

Sure Souness was in just after he was sacked saying he was asked by Murray about the next appointment and he recommended Walter, thought it was very well done even sticking in the interview with Chick Young and Walter not being happy about it going viral because his grandkids found it, my only complaint is they could have made it 90 minutes as after the Everton spell it felt a wee bit rushed. 

Heartbreaking at the end with Souness. 

It was a good watch, I'd have liked to have seen Ally/Durrant feature and offer a few more stories from his 2nd time round with us, Durrant getting slapped at the OF game by Walter etc but appreciate there's only so much they could fit into an hour on this man's glorious life.

RIP.

On 05/01/2022 at 12:03, psb07158 said:

It was a good watch, I'd have liked to have seen Ally/Durrant feature and offer a few more stories from his 2nd time round with us, Durrant getting slapped at the OF game by Walter etc but appreciate there's only so much they could fit into an hour on this man's glorious life.

RIP.

Ally won’t work with BBC Scotland