*****Official Champions v Dundee Hibs Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

He's been hiding 

How do you differentiate between hiding and struggling to find space/having a bad game?

Doesn't strike me as the type to hide. Especially against the might of Dundee United in a run of the mill fixture.

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

Me neither, but I'd probably concentrate my efforts more on Kate if I was in a threesome with her and Emma. Shelley playing with her boaby in the corner. 

Yes. I thought I had lied but as I have focused all my efforts on making a final decision I have decided I am not a fan and wouldn’t really want that threesome. I would find the time for it but I would have wanted better 

1 minute ago, AGC123 said:

I thought you were describing the first half there when I started to read that. 

Ha - aye it wasn't great, but it was less us being that shit and more lazy/lethargic in my opinion.

Not a great half but as they say, "the only way is up, baby" or "tings, can only get better"

Fuck I've clearly started the beers too early the day - think I'm in the "What are you listening to" thread.

Just now, Inigo said:

How do you differentiate between hiding and struggling to find space and having a bad game?

Doesn't strike me as the type to hide. Especially against the might of Dundee United in a run of the mill fixture.

1 is being crowded out of space , 1 is moving into areas where you can't receive the ball , he's been the second