Blue steel

Tiger Shaw

13 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

He was some player as well. Doesn't get the credit he deserves nowadays imo 

Watched this last week , we had some quality players back then and at full health he was superb. Still a diehard to this day , we have not had this type of player at the club for years.....

That was a good watch haven't seen it for years. 

Hard to pick our hardest hard man out if all of them in the vid, I was watching and thinking aye it's probably him,then the next player comes on and I'm like aye but it could be him anaw all the way through :lol:

I'm going to stick my neck out and say Bomber, John Brown almost had to try harder than most players who come to Rangers probably imo because he was signed from Dundee 

Guy was solid and shirking a tackle was something that wouldn't even enter his mindset. His desire to win for Rangers is 2nd to none.

If there was a brick wall bomber would say put another one there and I'll do them both.

7 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Was an absolute gent, spent best part of half an hour chatting to the auld fella and several other bears once he was recognised at a game in the 70s

fb557478476e1a6c1e542e1b89c26c96.jpg

Imagine being banned and losing your career for ahead butt,there were dicks running the game back then too.