Pitch invasions/asking for a players shirt

G.E.C.

5 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Absolutely embarrassing.

More and more I question why I bother with this forum after enduring comments like this. Taig sleeper agents playing a very long game ? Possibly. Perhaps a depressing scenario where a preternatural force of negative charisma earns these people a sense of focus. Openly mocking and slandering our players after a victory or any game is no longer controversial on here, even after our most important title win. 

2 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

More and more I question why I bother with this forum after enduring comments like this. Taig sleeper agents playing a very long game ? Possibly. Perhaps a depressing scenario where a preternatural force of negative charisma earns these people a sense of focus. Openly mocking and slandering our players after a victory or any game is no longer controversial on here, even after our most important title win. 

OK.

15 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

I agree, wishing fellow bears death or beheading is very taig like behaviour

6 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I agree, wishing fellow bears death or beheading is very taig like behaviour

You're in the Linfield thread greeting about people calling you a taig and in here accusing others of being one :lol: 

3 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

You're in the Linfield thread greeting about people calling you a taig and in here accusing others of being one :lol: 

Their is a dif between calling someone out and out a taig and saying someone is showing taig like behaviour. 

Surely someone as smart as u can acknowledge the difference?? 

Edit its now nice to see that wishing death upon fellow bears is acceptable in here

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Their is a dif between calling someone out and out a taig and saying someone is showing taig like behaviour. 

Surely someone as smart as u can acknowledge the difference?? 

Edit its now nice to see that wishing death upon fellow bears is acceptable in here

Don't be a hypocrite