Would you prefer 3iar or this seasons Europa League

Next two league titles or this seasons Europa League  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What would you choose

• 3 in a row
    • Europa League champions

I voted Europa however would like both. I hope once Ramsey is playing regular we start playing with a bit of confidence and swagger again. We do have the players especially the way Morelos is playing just now. Being a Barca bear I can assure you there is no better feeling than winning a European trophy. 

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

:lol: you talk some amount of shite Andy

Every confidence in the manager and the team mate even if you don’t.   Dortmund was a landmark performance and can take us on to success at home and in Europe.   Whether we build on that result remains to be seen.  

11 minutes ago, Prince George said:

I voted Europa however would like both. I hope once Ramsey is playing regular we start playing with a bit of confidence and swagger again. We do have the players especially the way Morelos is playing just now. Being a Barca bear I can assure you there is no better feeling than winning a European trophy. 

Are we not playing with a bit of confidence and swagger already? 

9 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Are we not playing with a bit of confidence and swagger already? 

In Europe we have been however at Parkhead some players froze also this year when we have dominated games and in last 20 minutes when teams have came at us we have panicked. Ie Hearts at Ibrox. I know McGregor fumbled to cause goal but you could see it coming.I will not mention names as I go to support the team. I think the fans getting on players back is the cause of this.  You need balls to play at Ibrox.

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Might be wrong but pretty sure they don't.

Chelsea won the EL and qualified for the CL finishing 3rd, no English team took their place.

Scum would still enter the league route qualifiers in such a circumstance.

If we won the europa and they won the league they wouldn't get automatic progression into the CL. Because a team from outside the top 5 leagues won the europa it stops the spfl from having an auto CL spot.

They would go into the 2nd qualifying round I think.

9 hours ago, Geo17 said:

Because a team from outside the top 5 leagues won the europa it stops the spfl from having an auto CL spot.

That's not true.

The only thing that will stop the league winners getting automatic CL football next season is if the CL winners don't qualify via their league. 

You would have to take the EUROPA, its a once a lifetime thing. Never mind about what money the other lot do or dont get. At the end of the day we would be straight in the champions league and wouldve made history at the same time. Winning a european trophy would also lift the club into a different level, it would make us a better proposition for sponsors, attracting players etc.

If i have to choose, its the Europa League. First european trophy for the club in 50 years, it would change the club stature and it would skyrocket the prices of the current squad. Also gets us the CL football and the 40m. Winning the domestic league is important, but we always have a shot at it and we are going to keep winning it, while an european trophy is like once in a lifetime experience. Coming back to season 2007/2008, as much as losing the league hurt, my biggest regret was the UEFA final.