Diallo

falkirkNS

Just now, Bad Robot said:

It crossed my mind about their previous players but Ramsay won’t be that player

Agreed I don't think he will be, not because he'll be good but because we simply won't see him play much

He's miles from match fitness still & we have 11 games remaining, if you'd said on deadline day that he wouldn't start a league match until March he'd have been called a pointless signing

Just now, Supersonic said:

Relying on him and Sakala when we desperately need a goal is why we're fucked in games like today.

Sakala has pace/enthusiasm but has no finishing ability whatsoever. Just hit and hope, rinse and repeat.

Diallo is feart of anything resembling a physical tackle or an intense atmosphere it seems so far on the brief showings.

You miss the first half mate? 

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Relying on him and Sakala when we desperately need a goal is why we're fucked in games like today.

Sakala has pace/enthusiasm but has no finishing ability whatsoever. Just hit and hope, rinse and repeat.

Diallo is feart of anything resembling a physical tackle or an intense atmosphere it seems so far on the brief showings.

Do get what you mean sakalas wild shots drove me mad buy suppose novo was a great sub.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

You miss the first half mate? 

No. We bring on Sakala, Diallo, Wright, Roofe, etc when we need that bit extra in the final third. A goal, assist, something. Most of them I mentioned can't be relied upon to help us out if we actually need it. 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Agreed I don't think he will be, not because he'll be good but because we simply won't see him play much

He's miles from match fitness still & we have 11 games remaining, if you'd said on deadline day that he wouldn't start a league match until March he'd have been called a pointless signing

The more time goes the more the Ramsey signing is baffling and confuses the fuck out of me. 

I genuinely don't get the point of signing a player for 2m that's going to play less than 10 or 12 games for us and possibly half of those when he's not even fully match fit. 

3 minutes ago, Jelle1880 said:

I think he has talent, but his decision making and drive leave a lot to be questioned. That ball where he simply had to square it to Sakala and the fact he didn't chase a ball when he was onside are proof of that.

We dint have time for other teams pet projects!!

The kid's body language looks all wrong to me. He doesn't look interested.

Yes, he should have passed it.

Also, I don't think Gio has utilized him properly. He should never have started against celtic and asking him to change the game today is not the best way to bleed him in.

The game today was crying out for a Roofe tap-in but he seems to be shut out at the moment.

Just now, rabc10000 said:

The more time goes the more the Ramsey signing is baffling and confuses the fuck out of me. 

I genuinely don't get the point of signing a player for 2m that's going to play less than 10 or 12 games for us and possibly half of those when he's not even fully match fit. 

The 2 loan signings are now looking ridiculous, most January loans are tbh but these don't make sense

Diallo cant/won't play much after today, he's clearly lost his head already & with the fans turning on him, it's just not worth it at his age, he'll be protected.

Ramsey is just becoming more and more crazy, fully expecting him on the bench at best for the next 2/3 games after this "knock" 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

The 2 loan signings are now looking ridiculous, most January loans are tbh but these don't make sense

Diallo cant/won't play much after today, he's clearly lost his head already & with the fans turning on him, it's just not worth it at his age, he'll be protected.

Ramsey is just becoming more and more crazy, fully expecting him on the bench at best for the next 2/3 games after this "knock" 

Yep then we are down to 8 league games remaining with maybe a other 2 or 3 games to get fully match fit.

2m ye say aye? Complete fucking waste Ramsey is Looking like. 

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

A young loan player is the reason we have fucked a 6 point lead 😂 

Wow 

Is this aimed at me?  I’ve never said that.  He did potentially cost us three points today along with a number of issues.  That’s all I’ve said. 

Should’ve squared it but can’t be blamed for the result today, Jack, Lundstram, Morelos, Helander and Arfield should all be taking blame before a 19 year old loanee. Can see there’s a player there it’s his decision making and mentality he needs to work on.

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

A young loan player is the reason we have fucked a 6 point lead 😂 

Wow 

Who said he’s to blame for throwing away a 6 point lead the topic is about what the wee shitebag did today which was 1 be a greedy wee cunt. 2 be a shitebag. 3 give up on a through ball because he just couldn’t be arsed.

Now instead of just pointlessly disagreeing with every cunt tell us why the wee shitebag should be playing.

He does look like a wee boy lost, and not squaring to Sakala cost us the win.

But - he was getting involved down the right and things were starting to happen with play between him, Tav and Aribo.

Two or three times he took the ball down with a brilliant touch and kept the move going.

The lad did bottle out of two 50/50's that were easily his to win None really would have resulted in a clattering as he has a decent turn on him to ensure .

He did get clattered at the by line by a united arsehole who felt it his duty to follow through on the lad even though it was obvious the ball was out for a goal kick.

He was unlucky when through on goal he wasn't alone in a poor performance the whole team need to take a look at themselves after today .

Almost identical to the shouts about Lundstram after 1 month.

People get too carried away. Will scrutinize everything he does that is poor and forget he scored with his first touch in a Rangers jersey.

He hasn't set the world alight but he's a young boy coming into a team and needs to settle. I'm sure he has talent.

Anyone saying this isn't scapegoating isn't telling the truth.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Almost identical to the shouts about Lundstram after 1 month.

People get too carried away. Will scrutinize everything he does that is poor and forget he scored with his first touch in a Rangers jersey.

He hasn't set the world alight but he's a young boy coming into a team and needs to settle. I'm sure he has talent.

Anyone saying this isn't scapegoating isn't telling the truth.

Its unfortunate we dont have any "time"! To blood another teams prospect.

If you hadnt missed, we have blew a 7 point league advantage....