"Rangers fans" for change statement

Willis

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if they were the group holding a banner at an independence march which went along the lines of celtic and Rangers fans united for Scottish independence. 🤮

As for singing TBB, especially when we’re playing in Europe, it will only lead to the club being punished with fines and possibly sections of the stadium closed again for future European games. As much as I loved singing it it’s not worth it considering the implications that go with it.

5 hours ago, Willis said:

Someone should tell these taig sympathizing rats that there's another glasgow club that would suit them better

This could well have been pointed out somewhere in this thread already I haven’t read past the OP, but I’m certain someone managed to track who the kid was behind this page and he has pictures wearing both rangers and Celtic tops on his personal social medias 

3 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

The statement is all over the place.

However it shouldn't be sung at games when the club is only going to get hassle for it.

It seems fans sing it when we are making a comeback or refs are fucking us over. Choose another song and sing the BB at orange nights.

The entire Rangers end was belting it out on Sunday and this is the first I've seen any mention of it so it's absolute shite to say it will cause us hassle

European games is different

22 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

The entire Rangers end was belting it out on Sunday and this is the first I've seen any mention of it so it's absolute shite to say it will cause us hassle

European games is different

Do you think that our fans will remember that tomorrow?

TBB was also sung at Ross County game.  You can bet that it will cause us grief at some point before this season is out.

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

As for singing TBB, especially when we’re playing in Europe, it will only lead to the club being punished with fines and possibly sections of the stadium closed again for future European games. As much as I loved singing it it’s not worth it considering the implications that go with it.

Spot on.

4 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

TBB was also sung at Ross County game.  You can bet that it will cause us grief at some point before this season is out.

Yes?

When is the last time in Europe that the fans forgot about the implications? 

16 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The opening “hullo hullo” is more or less unrivalled in terms of noise and intimidation from a football chant anywhere in the footballing world.

This has nothing to do with people being offended and everything to do with a collection of wet wipes with a “love me love me” attitude. Honestly it’s so incredibly cringy.

Also, if it weren’t for the tv programme Peaky Blinders portraying the razor blade gang recently then most people wouldn’t have the first notion who Billy Fullerton even was. 

Agree with all of that.

Have always said that's the reason they complained and wanted it banned. Had fuck all to do with being offended. TBB getting belted out by a packed Ibrox was probably one of the most deafeningly loud, intimidating chants ever in football.

Get goosebumps thinking back.

12 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I do yeah

It won't cause us any grief domestically

19 hours ago, Willis said:

Someone should tell these taig sympathizing rats that there's another glasgow club that would suit them better

How the fuck did it happen that the "Billy Boys" are a public enemy, yet razor gang, the "Peaky Blinders" are seen as heroes?

Cunts who wrote that shit are probably BBC employees.