***** The Champions v Motherwell*****

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, Jelle1880 said:

Because that's where we went from being 6 points ahead to 3 behind ? 

So why not show both teams last 16 games, and I'll better that, why not show the fixtures as well

Since gio joined he's had 15 league games, 7 away from home, to hibs, hearts, sheep, tarriers, united, County and livi

Up until today we had taken 21 from 21 at home under him, before he arrived we had dropped 6 points at home, 

That run of away fixtures is absolutely horrendous, and i know the tarriers had the same earlier in the season, and they were fucking honking as well in they games

Gerrard before he left only went to both County and tannadice, we were honking all season under him, do you honestly think he'd have done better with the fixture run gio has had? 

We are consistently inconsistent.

But league is not over, there will be more highs and lows before the season ends.

As long as we finish on a high, then all is well.

No way can you concede a title with 3 points in it.

Days like today happen in a title race.

We're just not used to it, its been over a decade since the last real title race.

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

They are 4 points clear due to their GD. Assuming both sides match their results outwith the OF games, we need to win both games.

Correct me if I’m wrong?

Their goal difference took a 6 GD swing because they beat us 3 nil...If we beat them in both old firms by whatever margin, you double it basically... 

Not saying that will or won't happen but the GD swing when facing one another makes a difference. 

5 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

They are 4 points clear due to their GD. Assuming both sides match their results outwith the OF games, we need to win both games.

Correct me if I’m wrong?

You said they only need to win 6 out of 8 excluding Old Firms.

That means if we win the 8 games outside them, match their points return in the two matches vs them we win the league by 1 point at least..

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

We don’t need a miracle, we aren’t even playing that badly, we just keep conceding stupid goals.

A 3 point gap is one game and we play them twice. Both sides will of course drop more points aside from those games but aye

We aren't played that badly...

1-1

1-0 W

3-3

3-0 L

5-0 W

2-0 W

1-1

2-2 

We've won 3 of the last 8,  13 points from 24 & been skelped off the tarriers in the middle of that

Course both sides will drop some points over the course of the season, difference between the odd draw and our current form

We're in a shocking slump & if it wasn't for Europe the fans would have turned on Gio by now

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

No energy in the 2nd half of the united game, are you off your nut? We absolutely smashed them and contained them in their own box last week and were robbed 

This week was different in that we were in the lead and tried to control and dictate the game but individual errors once again cost us

Nope not off my nut at all we looked leggy in second half until the two substitutions were made. Wasn't until Arfield and Helander were hooked for Sakala and Diallo that it turned into wave after wave at their box. Two league games in a row Arfield worse than a man down after 50 minutes. Difference today was there was no fresh legs until it was too late, Aribo just as fucking knackered as Arfield and both survive 90 minutes so will be both fucked again midweek.

Just now, jackg93 said:

With how we have been performing and the form I’m glad GVB hasn’t been backed. 

Surrendering leads vs Ross County, Aberdeen & Motherwell plus that shite at Parkhead - the warning signs are there and we don’t have to continue down that path. Players & Management need to shoulder that blame 

GVB is just in the door we won't be sacking him. If we need a rebuild it will be GVB in charge so keep dreaming.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fuck off you intolerable wee jobby hawder. 

You exist on the forums to say "told you so". Not happy when other fans aren't negative shitebags. What do you gain if we all say league is over? 

Aye I'm delighted coming on to say fucking told ye, we're bottle merchants

Bit like Thursday, was gutted when we got that draw against Dortmund and got through, was desperate to come on here when I got hame and slaughter us

Big difference between being negative and being realistic

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So, you were talking nonsense about Lundstram being the reason we didn’t win then aye? Good stuff, glad that’s cleared up 

Decision to play him at CH cost us the game. If you can’t see that, batter on mate. You’ve cleared fuck all up.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

We aren't played that badly...

1-1

1-0 W

3-3

3-0 L

5-0 W

2-0 W

1-1

2-2 

We've won 3 of the last 8,  13 points from 24 & been skelped off the tarriers in the middle of that

Course both sides will drop some points over the course of the season, difference between the odd draw and our current form

We're in a shocking slump & if it wasn't for Europe the fans would have turned on Gio by now

Why start with the sheep game? Why not go back and include the away games to livi, hearts, hibs etc, you know, the games were we were winning in a row, 

Picking a certain section of results to prove your point isnt working

Befoee gio left the team had dropped 9 points, in that time not once did we travel to hearts, hibs, sheep, livi, tarriers 

Gio has had an absolute cunt of a run of fixtures

8 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

No energy v United second half? Yer fucking kidding they couldn't get out and we steamrollered them for last 30.

Hard to take cunts seriously when they make up any old shite 

Baffling some peoples take on games......the reason we are dropping points is poor chance conversion....we have probably created 60 chances in the last 2 league games and scored 3 goals(1 of which is an og) take that in contrast to the 6 goals in 180 minutes against Dortmund and the problem is laid bare in front of us

6 minutes ago, jackg93 said:

With how we have been performing and the form I’m glad GVB hasn’t been backed. 

Surrendering leads vs Ross County, Aberdeen & Motherwell plus that shite at Parkhead - the warning signs are there and we don’t have to continue down that path. Players & Management need to shoulder that blame 

County and motherwell were individual errors, how can thr manager be blamed for that ffs 

County and motherwell were individual errors, how can thr manager be blamed for that ffs 

Because we say the way the games were going and he doesn't change it. He waits to we are chasing a goal with minutes remaining. 

Far too late. 

His record in the league is laughable for a Rangers manager. 

Why start with the sheep game? Why not go back and include the away games to livi, hearts, hibs etc, you know, the games were we were winning in a row, 

Picking a certain section of results to prove your point isnt working

Befoee gio left the team had dropped 9 points, in that time not once did we travel to hearts, hibs, sheep, livi, tarriers 

Gio has had an absolute cunt of a run of fixtures

Because we had a 3 week break inbetween them so was our time to reset, Gio got the praise when we got those results and deservedly so

Since then it seems he's changed alot and not much of it has been positive, the results show that. Since the players have had time under Gio for him to implement his "style" we've went backwards, very quickly 

Lundstram at CB today pretty much sums it up