Old Firm In Australia…

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I want to reiterate that I believe the Club needs sorted from top to bottom.

Robertson, Bisgrove & Graham need to get chased. 

The strategy off the park as about as good as the planning on the park. Wilson is following well in their direction. Clearly allowed Gerrard far too much influence which has left us in a diabolical place financially. 

Whilst Bisgrove has relied purely on us to back them with money whenever he's asked - Castore & MyGers. The less said about the 34 sleeve sponsors the better.

I can't even bring myself to talk about Robertson or Graham.

Bisgrove seen "more money from 2 friendlies in 8 days than entire SPFL season"

The rest clearly dont have a fucking clue.

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

Decades their victims have waited for justice

Decades they've spent dodging hit, cover ups, lies, God knows what else, all in the name of protecting their scummy brand.

Then after decades of injustice the cunts might actually be exposed for the the disgusting acts of their vermonous club

And we decide that this is the perfect time to have an exhibition friendly with them. Couldn't make it up.

Well said👏👏👏

Just now, esquire8 said:

Highly likely but the money from SPFL is fucking chronic.

Even still, selling ourselves as Ange's cucks for his big return for any money is a sackable offence.

It is. As is the money Bisgrove has generated from his various two-bit partners. We weren't the selling point to sponsors in those two games over the summer. Real Madrid and Arsenal were; If Bisgrove was half as good as folk want to think he is, he'd not be whoring us to any company with a website and £30 in their pocket.

Win the league, do well in Europe, don’t sign players who can’t play. There’s your money. 

Everything that’s come out about that club in the past week, all of the disgusting truths coming to light, and we’re announcing a fucking hand holding friendly with them. 

tone deaf as fuck.