Semi Final Emails Out

left winger

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Are you signed up to All Home Games CCCS?

yeah semi final and final as well, I'm hoping not all was sent out today and maybe more to be sent tomorrow 🤞

7 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

Got the email  then,  when I was trying to purchase one earlier the North and South stands were coming with a red banner stating "no general sale", West stand was allowing me to buy, I logged out and logged back in and everything was clear allowing me to buy for the North.

I know it's been mentioned a few times, for a club of our size, we really should have a system that doesn't keep throwing up anomalies .

Happened with me but I just bought a West stand one. Fucked if I'm going to try and swap it now. Fucking website.

20 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Fucking disgusting man. My gers is nothing but a scam to rinse the fans of even more cash 

Stevie Wonder in a dark room could have told you that from the second it was launched. What else did you honestly think it was going to be? Rangers could sell dug shites with a club crest on them and people would still be daft enough to buy them.

22 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

In my gers, on CCCS for all matches apart from friendlies but i've not got enough points apparently 

I seem to be in the same boat as you mate . No ticket it seems but signed up for everything on cccs. What a load of bollox 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Agree that MyGers is just a way of rinsing fans for more cash, but there has to be a way of allocating tickets.

Going for fans who signed up for all home cup games CCCS and a MyGers membership rewards those who splashed the cash for less attractive early rounds cup games.  

Unfortunately there will always be too many people wanting tickets hence the minimum number of points.  

And the number of points needed next season will be higher so this could end up being pretty much a closed shop.  

Works well for The Club, they know that those above the threshold will continue to sign up to the CCCS and MyGers, but if you are well below the threshold number of points it is hardly worth bothering.

43 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Agree that MyGers is just a way of rinsing fans for more cash, but there has to be a way of allocating tickets.

Going for fans who signed up for all home cup games CCCS and a MyGers membership rewards those who splashed the cash for less attractive early rounds cup games.  

Unfortunately there will always be too many people wanting tickets hence the minimum number of points.  

And the number of points needed next season will be higher so this could end up being pretty much a closed shop.  

Works well for The Club, they know that those above the threshold will continue to sign up to the CCCS and MyGers, but if you are well below the threshold number of points it is hardly worth bothering.

I wonder how many of those that hit the threshold were signed up to the scheme when we were paying £20 for a home tie in the Petrofac Cup. Loyalty counts for nothing and they can go fuck themselves with their MyGers membership.

• 2 weeks later...