Gerrard on Soccer Am

Rlm

12 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

I get that Gerrard leaving annoyed people, but we moan about the board etc.. n that was who Gerrard was having to work with on a regular basis!! Also how come Beale McAllister etc get a free ride, if any of them had stayed we woulda had a bit of stability!

The board clearly didn't take the gamble and invest in our squad for 56. In hindsight we are losing our title because of it. Death by a thousand cuts. 

I can see why he left too. The timing and manner he did it in was out of order though. 

16 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

I get that Gerrard leaving annoyed people, but we moan about the board etc.. n that was who Gerrard was having to work with on a regular basis!! Also how come Beale McAllister etc get a free ride, if any of them had stayed we woulda had a bit of stability!

Stayed in what capacity?

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

We were ahead but we absolutely weren't a dominant force 

We were push, no argument, and he would have surrendered that under him as well. 

But unbeaten to win the league and 4 points clear at the top is as good as anything for a new manager to walk into. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

We were push, no argument, and he would have surrendered that under him as well. 

But unbeaten to win the league and 4 points clear at the top is as good as anything for a new manager to walk into. 

Agree with your 2nd sentence.

41 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

I get the impression that our spineless board kissed up his arse. It was "yes Mr Gerrard". "Thanks Mr Gerrard". 

There are two camps here. The ones who hate Gio so much that they hang onto the memory of Gerrard as being some sort of genius manager who was doing brilliant and dominating and those who don't want Gio gone but hang onto the memory of Gerrard as being terrible. Think he is somewhere between those. All in all I'm just delighted to see the rat cunt failing. He will be top of the list of players/managers who thought down south was the golden ticket only to realise how good they had it here.